Official Golfing Weather Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mid 40s today. Won't stop me - teeing off in about an hour, and already booked a tee time for next Saturday. Could this be the start??!

Forecast today is cold, followed by not quite as cold around noon, but getting cold again towards evening with more of the same starting the day tomorrow and the next day. I can't bear to look at the extended forcast.

Mid 40s today and partly sunny. Still deciding about playing maybe just 9

Will be high 30s/low 40s tomorrow, and I'll be teeing it up just after 10am

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

It's been snowing all day. Very light and not accumulating, but still. Can't the stuff just melt?

Lol good one smalls. It's Been "snow showering" here for basically two days straight, after it almost hit 50 last week and was starting to seem like spring was surely on its way.

Mid 40s today and playing in a scramble tournament. It's fun to dress up in five layers of clothes and try to swing a club but sometimes you got to do what a man has to do. :golf3:

Too cold but next weekend will be nice...and of course I won't be home though

Currently 42* out, feels like 35. At tee time, it should be almost 50*.

Looks like it might hit 50* today. I would like to hit some balls today

All the weather says snow flurries, but it's sunny and too warm for snow right now, so I'll be golfing.

Forecast today is cold, followed by not quite as cold around noon, but getting cold again towards evening with more of the same starting the day tomorrow and the next day. I can't bear to look at the extended forcast.

So it's pretty much cold then?

Started at 36 with a breeze ended at 38 no breeze.

45* overnight 73* for the high today. Unfortunately, I'm not playing until tomorrow morning. Hate wearing a long sleeve shirt while golfing, but like OG just posted "a man has to do what a man has to do". :D

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Don't hate me. Teed off at 1:20, it was about 80 and sunny. Then the cloud cover rolled in and it was a perfect 75 with a 10 mph breeze. Doesn't get much better than that.

Don't hate me. Teed off at 1:20, it was about 80 and sunny. Then the cloud cover rolled in and it was a perfect 75 with a 10 mph breeze. Doesn't get much better than that.

I can't hate that, you had to do it from Cali, lol. Sounds nice, we made the mid 30's with some sun and people actually had shorts on here.

62-72, but south winds at 20. #challengingdayahead

It's gonna be 47 on Saturday and 52 on Sunday. The weather change has begun in NW Ohio yippee. Gonna hopefully get my first round of 2013 in on Saturday after work. If not, Sunday for sure!

It's gonna be 47 on Saturday and 52 on Sunday. The weather change has begun in NW Ohio yippee. Gonna hopefully get my first round of 2013 in on Saturday after work. If not, Sunday for sure!

Yeah gonna be a little warmer here too, but ill be out of town...booooooh

Our weather man is having a tough week. Called for 30's, possible 40 here and there, now they say 50* today. Still too much snow on the ground, but should see some serious melting going on.

Gonna be a chilly round today.. 40s and a steady wind. Can't let a sunny day pass without getting a round in. OG said it best.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

I the fifties and sunny today! Awesome!

43 today and 46 tomorrow before it chills down again. Hopefully these two days melt most of this snow!

34 degrees right down with temp climbing up to the low 40s with high wind gusts today. No golf today as it took me all night to get the chill out of my bones from yesterday :nono:. I bet even the Honda tournament down in West Palm Beach has some tough conditions today. If the wind gets up, it should be survival contest.

Gonna be 73 today, perfect day for Golf

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back