Official Golfing Weather Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mid to high 50's for the next few days. Will be hitting both the range and the course on Friday and Saturday.
Almost time to go 2GlovesDrumDog.

Around 80 for the rest of the week and 70 on Saturday and 68 on Sunday. We'll probably postpone our golf date until Tuesday since it's supposed to be rainy on Monday.

47 right now just got home gonna change and head to the course high of 70 today

been in the high 50s that last couple of mornings and peaking in the mid 80s and sunny and breezy, but not too crazy. Really nice weather for golfing and I'm going to take all sorts of advantage of that.

High of 76 and sunny today. Great mid-October day for an Ohio THP get together!

53* right now but going up to a high of 81*. Should be a perfect 73* when I tee off at noon.

So much rain...... Ugh

We battled that a few weeks ago. Thank goodness fall is here and the weather is amazing right now.

Your making the wait for the Gaunlet much harder with all your "perfect weather" posts!!!

We battled that a few weeks ago. Thank goodness fall is here and the weather is amazing right now.

Yeah it is horrible 3 straight days and no let up in sight. Sucks because the weather at least temperature wise would be perfect ugh

Around 80 for the rest of the week and 70 on Saturday and 68 on Sunday. We'll probably postpone our golf date until Tuesday since it's supposed to be rainy on Monday.

Now it looks like Monday will be better. 72 on Monday and no rain until late afternoon. Tuesday is rainy and 60°.

Another beautiful fall day in Charleston. High of 82° today. View from my front porch this AM
a3egajed.jpg

Once again, my golf day has been called on account of rain...... SIGH!

1379556_10151762269538401_1662785944_n.jpg

Last edited:
Alright...gloomy morning has broken a little bit, so hopefully I won't get rained on. Off to the range....

21° and sunny on October 12th in the Ottawa Valley? Yes please! Awesome fall weather. Looking long term though, looks like next weekend the temps are supposed to fall into the high single digits. Still no problem golfing in it, but might have to wear pants :( Oh, and for those people in the US, Belize, Bermuda, Jamaica or Palau that still use fake degrees, 21° is about 70 of them. Cool for August, but positively balmy for mid-October :)

Sunny with a high of 80 degrees today. Should be pretty much perfect.

It's been raining for 3 days in a row in the DC Metro area. Guess who had the last 2 days off?!:banghead:

Mid 70's, 50% chance of storms.

High 60's looks like the wet stuff will hold off

58* right now. Should be about 64* at my tee time. Climbing to a high of 81*.

Cool and breezy, about 55 ish. The sun is coming out and warming up nicely though.

Thought I was done for the year but going to be nice here this week so going to try and get 2 rounds in. Been a great fall with golf and bowhunting!!

Tomorrow morning I get to experience my first round ever with the temp below 50*. It is supposed to be 45* when we tee off here in Bridgewater.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Starting to think I might have lost my mind. It is 35* out right now and I'm about to go play. The last time I was outside and it was this cold was over three years ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back