Official Golfing Weather Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
36 and sunny here. About 15 degrees too cold for me to golf.

We still have snow on the ground here, I could golf at 36:D

36 and sunny is good for me too as long as there's no wind. Here we made about 34 today, but with snow on the ground it really didn't matter how warm it might have been. The long range forecast is good, but I don't know if it is good enough to melt the snow fast enough to be of much help. In any event, I don't see any golf in the near future. :at-wits-end:

Snowing.

In Texas?

Sure. Happens occasionally. Twice in the past seven days. The difference is that we could be back to 60° in a few days.

Good to hear. Hope it's even better tomorrow.

Welcome to THP CRucker! I see you've already met the welcoming committee.

I knew as soon as I hit the submit button that I should have been more specific.

Why? Diane said there is no chance for miscommunication or confusion on a forum! hehehe

Playing in lightning is perfectly safe. Just carry a one iron above your head.

It was cold yesterday when I played, about 68. brrr.

I think we made it to 30* yesterday. :snowman: I want to play golf. I think the last day it was nice enough to play here was Christmas Eve or Christmas Day. :sad:

Playing in lightning is perfectly safe. Just carry a one iron above your head.

I prefer to have a caddy when there's lightning and I walk as far away from him as possible, just in case. :bulgy-eyes:

I think we made it to 30* yesterday. :snowman: I want to play golf.

Me too. I got an email from one of my golf friends this morning. She asked if we wanted to play a round on a simulator since we can't play outside. So if any place is open on Friday - that's the plan.

It started out low 50's this morning and warmed up to the mid 70's. Blue skies and no clouds.

Not sucky one bit!

It got above freezing today. :clapp:

today was sunny dry and a slight breeze... 34*... besides my hands being numb... it was a decent day to play

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back