Official Golfing Weather Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The weather on the Monterey Peninsula is going to be phenomenal this week! 60s and 70s for the next week and a half!

It's shorts and tees weather here so I'm heading for a round. Perfect.
5fe77a4d56b9ee9655da4959d52f65fb.jpg

Jealous .

Enjoy!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

39* when I teed off this morning, living in Milwaukee for 25 years helped me with the cool weather!

It was warmer in Alaska than it was in Kansas City today.

Shorts and 70's.

You suck! :banghead:

Still frigid here in VA with even more colder air coming in this weekend. I'm getting tired of working in the Man Cave all the time.

68f8258dc963787349b8ea87497cadc3.jpg

Pretty good couple of days on the way....time to break out the shorts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tee time tomorrow morning at 9:30, supposed to be 36 degrees, but a great week ahead with temps in the mid 60's. :banana:

Woke up, took a look at the thermometer and thought "I bet my son set it to Celsius again." Nope, he didn't. It's on Fahrenheit.

It's going to be a decent day. I int be able to play because of family stuff, but I'm getting out to practice a bit

05ecc58a4f8f17ab4a4030481160f58b.jpg

Woke up, took a look at the thermometer and thought "I bet my son set it to Celsius again." Nope, he didn't. It's on Fahrenheit.

its been pretty mild winter here. this is the only really cold stretch for a couple days by the end of this next week we are looking at 3 days of about 50.

Overcast and low 60s now rising to 70.

#SeeYouFolksInApril

Just waiting for no snow and a 40 degree day!

Was colder than predicted when we started, 30 degrees, but was a really nice 47 when we finished. Beautiful week of weather headed our way with temps in the upper 60's by the end of the week. :banana:

Hmm, 8:45 PM the North wind has been blowing steady all day and it's still 64 degrees. Guess we'll sleep with the windows open again tonight.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Was 71 degrees yesterday, will be 39 at tee time this morning with a high in the low 50 with north winds at 10. Have to love Kansas weather and 20-30 temp swings.

Low seventy's little drizzle early in the round. Another short pants day in South Carolina gotta love it.

Monday: Rain
Tuesday: Rain
Wednesday: Thunder storms
Thursday: Flooded courses
Friday: Flooded courses
Saturday: Flooded courses
Sunday: CPO

*sigh*

I wanna kick Mother Nature in the shins.

Official Golfing Weather Thread

Playing Salinas Fairways again with mr hicksta. Just hit the turn, and there ain't a cloud in the sky

I should really add this pic from the local news last night. Weather for our exact tee time LOL

Last edited:
Mark_UK,
Just another winter day here in Cali. ?
Hope you guys had a great round.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

41 when I arrived a the course, 62 when I left. Sunshine, light breeze, not a cloud in the sky.

Welcome to AZ winter/spring!!

Should be around 55 when I get off work at noon, supposed to be in the upper 60's today, but 15-20 mph winds. Won't complain because I will get a round in today.

High in the mid to upper 50's today, there are a couple of courses that will be open. Golf in February is not something I think I have ever seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back