Official Golfing Weather Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Snowday

Snowday

Just felt I had to let the world know I have a snowday tomorrow... :D Anyone else?

Calling for 3-6 inches of snow with highs below freezing!So much for the sunny south???!:snowman:

ugh! nope ice everywhere, everyone else cancels school,except for our county

UGG........ We got 2" of the white stuff and its still snowing and I have to drive 32 miles to work in it :(
Looks like we will be busy at work because no one slows down , they loose all their brains behind the wheel when it snows here !

got about 7" of snow so far, but we've got to get at least a foot before a snow day is called

Merged with the Official Golfing Weather thread.

This is a thread to discuss all the weather info. Thanks.

ugh! nope ice everywhere, everyone else cancels school,except for our county

Yep everything in central Georgia is shut down, pretty outside and warm inside. According to the weather report looks like I will be able to play in our weekly blitz on Wednesday.

Last edited:
61, 65,69,71,71,71 is the next 6 days in AZ. I'm not on call and I smell a round or two!

Haven't gone out to measure yet but it looks like a good four inches so far.

Yep, 4 inches based on a yardstick .

went to lowes and they are sold out of rock salt/ice melt
its supposed to get brutal tonight with a wintery mix
wintery mix... sounds pretty cool but actually isnt

Done with the shoveling. Sure seemed like more than 4 inches. Used my Nike mittens I won a a THP prize last year. Very nice! They were supposed to be golf mittens but they work even better as snow mittens! UnderArmour Cold Gear worked out well, I love my Cold Gear!

Four wheel drive is nice too because after I was done, I got in the truck and made a few passes back and forth in the street at the end of both driveways I shoveled to pack the snow down.

70 degrees here but I am stuck working until Wednesday

We've had above 0 C temperatures for the past few days, some rain and the thaw is on! GO AWAY SNOW NOBODY LIKES YOU.

still waiting on snow/ice/wintery mix

We're at 6" of the stuff and looks like around 2 more inches by morning.

We're expecting a convergence of two storms which will kindly give us 12 to 20-inches snow Tuesday night/Wednesday morning.

We're expecting a convergence of two storms which will kindly give us 12 to 20-inches snow Tuesday night/Wednesday morning.

Sorry for you Sean, but I'm glad it's not us!

I'm happy for you too Smalls...with all the driving you do it just wouldn't be fair. :)

As a matter of fact, Tulsa tomorrow morning. Uggh.

Good thing your not heading back up this way Smally. Now that the winds picked up were seeing some pretty good drifts. Here's from this morning, I'm so sick of shoveling, lol.

P1030665.jpg

P1030675.jpg

P1030677.jpg

Looks that a way. What the heck, mother nature don't fight fair, haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back