Official Golfing Weather Thread

High of 96° tomorrow, but 25-35 mph winds with 40+ mph gusts. No thanks.

80, sunny, and only a lick of wind today. Im freaking pumped.

What did I do to deserve this!! Screenshot_20200518-150536_Dark Sky.jpg

We've had rain the last 2 days and cooler for this time of year in Bay Area. Supposed to clear up.

rain. it'll probably stop later but I doubt i'll want to play

Forecast high of 87° tomorrow, supposed to be 64° when we tee off at zero dark thirty.

High 60’s, low wind, mostly sunny!
11:20 tee time- 💰

Weather was awful and rained all .morning until right now...work gave a "mental health day" I was frustrated I couldn't golf or do yard work. I went out and did some work in yard anyways

85° and sunny while we were playing this morning, wind is kicking up a bit this afternoon.

Was 48 this morning @ 7am with anywhere from 15-20 mph winds. It was chilly & tough playing.

Rain in south jersey today...
Will stop later but playing tomorrow

I better get some golfing in the next few days. Temps are supposed to be reaching record highs for May in the central valley. 109-111 by Thursday. I know we don't have the humidity of southern states. But we're not as dry as the desert areas either. 109 is hot even for this area. We typically have between 30-60 triple digit days every summer. But this is very early for this time of year. And most triple digit days are 100-103. At least my tomato garden will take off. They usually do real well with high heat.

Low 60’s and sunny for my round today.
it better go better than Thursday

What is this sorcery... Sunny and 80 with golf planned! What a day!IMG_20200524_102446.jpg

Got a round planned tomorrow. It'll be 100 degrees. And we're starting at 1:00. Still better than a few days later. The weather reports are calling for 110 on Thursday.

Started out in the high 40s ended in the 50s with sunshine and wind

Gonna be hot and humid today in Chicagoland. Already played early this morning with Mrs. GU. Didn’t play particularly well, which was probably due to the bourbon last night.

Got a round to play this afternoon. Still supposed to reach 100 today. But they're backing off the 110 prediction for Wednesday and Thursday. Now they say 108. 108 isn't rare during the middle of summer. But its rare enough to be a record high in May.

Great sunny day here in the mountains and temp below freezing! Jeez, doesn't Mother Nature know it's already Memorial Day?

Every year seems like the man upstairs gives us beautiful weather regardless of the rest of the month... May was filled with storms, terrential downpours and even multiple snow flurries. Memorial day 80s all wknd

Back