Official Golfing Weather Thread

Mid to high 80s for my round on Sunday.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My yard is very wet and very squishy. Even if I finish the deck project tomorrow, golf is looking unlikely this weekend.

I will be golfing again by Monday at the latest! 👍 Don't know how long it will last. A little extra wedge testing and some terra firma armlock putter experience will feel good.

It went and got cold on me over night. Played in 60 degree weather today which for this guy that loves heat is absolutely frigid. Having to wear a long sleeved shirt over my short sleeved shirt stunk.

non-stop rain here in ohio with temps in the 40s.... next week rumor has 60s in store... the course is calling!

Snow earlier today with a high temp of 34. But it's forecasted to be in the high 50s by later next week. I'm looking to play a couple more times before the end of the season

We teed off at 11:06 today and it was 38* and warmed up to 42* by the time we were done. The weather is looking more normal to above average next week so I will likely play another 4 MN rounds before things shut down for the winter.

Screen Shot 2020-10-30 at 3.25.52 PM.png

It blowing an absolute gale here today so no golf for me

We're forecast to get nice weather, sunny to partly sunny and highs in the low- to mid-60s, Wednesday through Friday. I hope to get at least one game in, if not two.

60 degrees out today In Oklahoma but boy it’s windy.

Attachments

• EA5D0600-DDB8-4D32-A510-49180720EF4A.jpeg
    EA5D0600-DDB8-4D32-A510-49180720EF4A.jpeg
    115.8 KB · Views: 1
Played this morning. Weather was HORRIBLE - low 40's but windy and wet. Fairways were about 2" high, wet and muddy. My best shot was a 100 yard 5 iron that I "pured" into the wind! We all quit after 9 holes.

Today was brutal, but one of those days you just enjoy being on course.

40s feeling like 20s with swirling wind probably at least 20 mph

soaked course due to inch of rain and 2” of snow

got to try the new clubs - was a ton of fun

Temps looks to be on the cold side tomorrow morning, but no rain forecast. Heading out at around 8.30. Last round for at least a month

After having snow flurries last week, it was 70 today and we’ll have sunny and warm temps for nearly a week. Playing in short sleeves for the first week in November in Chicago is a real bonus!

After having snow flurries last week, it was 70 today and we’ll have sunny and warm temps for nearly a week. Playing in short sleeves for the first week in November in Chicago is a real bonus!

I think some of that weather is coming here to the Northeast. I’m looking forward to playing in shorts this weekend.

70 and sunny here today for my round and the next 6 days look like 65-70 with no rain. Perfect golf weather but some of the courses are closed and it's tough to get a tee time anywhere. I got one for Friday and Sunday morning and after that the season will be close to over.

Our weather is beautiful here right now, but stuck in the office until Friday afternoon. Hoping to golf until my arms fall off on Saturday and Sunday while it's still nice around here. Next week the hi temps will be in the upper 20s.

Wednesday and Thursday are going to be near 70, so golfing is on the agenda for the next two days. ;) 🙏

Low 60s and windy here yesterday and it was not great. I guess I have been in SoCal for too long because it was COLD! Plus as a short hitter in the best of times playing into the wind only made it worse. 1 or 2 club lengths more than normal on most shots. Fortunately my ball flight is low already so that actually helped me a little. My playing partners were hitting high flyers that kept getting blown right of their target.

Weather is perfect through Wednesday and I'll be stuck inside :(

81* in November, and I didn't swing a club today. Shameful.

3" to 5" of snow forecast for So. Minn. tomorrow after being 70° yesterday and 65° this morning.o_O

Played in a polo shirt and shorts this morning. Today was the end of a stretch of unseasonably warm weather here.

Starting to cool off here through the weekend

Mid 50s tomorrow, the executive course needs at least six people to justify turning the lights on for the back 9 and triple that to turn on lights for all 18 holes. I’ll drive by on the way home from work, if the lights are on I’m playing. It should be a very comfortable evening.

Back