Official Golfing Weather Thread

Golf is canceled for this weekend with wind and snow flurries. We are pulling our jetskis and boat out of the water this weekend which will make for a chilly ride on the jetskis for my daughter and her friend and a very cold 14-mile boat ride for me to the north end of the lake. The normal high is 60 and the average date for the first 1" snowfall is Nov. 20th.

Screen Shot 2019-10-12 at 10.44.58 AM.png

Last edited:
Today will be the first round since April that I’ll be wearing long pants. For me this marks the beginning of the best golf season, no crowds, no slow play and no sweating.

Holy cow is it gorgeous here to today. Wake up to 60s, high of 80 or so and a nice breeze.

Holy cow is it gorgeous here to today. Wake up to 60s, high of 80 or so and a nice breeze.

You suck.:ROFLMAO: Florida weather is perfect from about Halloween through mid April. With these snow flurries our departure to Naples on Thursday can’t come soon enough1

Golf is canceled for this weekend with wind and snow flurries. We are pulling our jetskis and boat out of the water this weekend which will make for a chilly ride on the jetskis for my daughter and her friend and a very cold 14-mile boat ride for me to the north end of the lake. The normal high is 60 and the average date for the first 1" snowfall is Nov. 20th.

I feel for your daughter and her friend. As the youngest of the siblings, I always had to do the freezing end-of-year jetski ride. Brrr.

We've already had our first snow here in NE and a couple overnight lows in the high teens. It WAY early this year. Our leaves didn't even get a chance to change. Green leaf piles and frosty mornings.. Supposed to be 62 and sunny tomorrow though, so the wife and I are going to try to get out on the course while we still can.

It's 32 Deg out and the wind is blowing 19 MPH and I really am considering going to play 18 holes. I'm nuts.

got about a week left of sunny skies and high 40s to low 50s left before the endless november rain

49*F and clearing; temperature has dropped 26 degrees in the last 9 hrs.

We have made it to 37 degrees, windchill is keeping it closer to 31. No golf for me today.

UGH :banghead:

This past week we had temps in the high 60's to low 70's with lots of sun and little wind. Outstandingly fantastic weather for November here. Next week will be about 5* cooler but mostly sunny. Probably the last of the wonderful weather for the rest of the year.

It was 43° with winds NE at 12 this morning, a little chilly but had made it to 55 when we finished.

Not exactly golf weather here but Saturday I leave for Naples for 10 days where the weather is just a bit warmer.

Screen Shot 2019-11-10 at 2.25.32 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-11-10 at 2.25.02 PM.png

We had a cold snap just in time for my Zerofit review. The leggings under your golf pants will definitely extend your season - they are basically too warm after 50 degrees but makes 37 toasty.

LOL......I came back from Sun City Center, Florida yesterday. It was 80 degrees with clear blue skies. Waking up this morning at home here in Chicago there was three inches of snow on the ground this morning. :eek: :ROFLMAO:

77 and sunny here today. it was mandatory that I sneak in a 3rd day ;)

the November rains are starting up this weekend, so that's pretty much the end of my season

2 yard max driver rollout and plugged balls everywhere

the November rains are starting up this weekend, so that's pretty much the end of my season

2 yard max driver rollout and plugged balls everywhere
Aww yeah its go time! I love the cheap rates, empty courses, and soft greens that winter brings.
It should dry out by June.

Cool and rainy here today, no dice.

My golf forecast:
Screenshot_20191114-095346_WTForecast.jpg

36 degrees in Georgia. Why tho.

Listening to the rain bouncing off the windows at my work office, so no golf here

My home course only has 10 holes open, and it is carrying only - a sim round is looking more and more like the only way I will get to play for the next week or so at least

It’s 72 today and i am outside on the patio with Arrow working. So of course that means I have the heater on for him.

42571CE2-C637-44F2-AA68-D52FA7F2F3D4.jpeg

Screenshot_20191115-142742_NOAA Weather Free.jpg

If I hadn't played yesterday I would be right now. I'll take Sunday with the wife, and Tuesday for me before it goes to hell again though.

Back