Official Golfing Weather Thread

It was in the 40s tonight which is good enough for the range. This weekend might be shot with weather in the 30s..

I managed to play at least once a week since last spring, my luck came to an end this week. We don’t have much snow but it will close the courses.

Had to much work today getting ready for the snowstorm that's coming. Looks like I will not be golfing for a while now

Sunny and 70° today. It was in the low to mid 60s Saturday but we had heavy rain on Friday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Upper 40s tomorrow and 50s Tuesday and Thursday then rain and possible snow the next 3 days.

50’s all week, which means AT LEAST 5 rounds. (y):love:

We had about 3' feet of pure sunshine in our area yesterday.

There was probably more, but I only had a yard stick to measure with..

Weather Gal says to expect more of the same for the next few days.

Sunny and 70 yesterday. I was complaining about the overcast weather today until my son sent me blizzard pix from NYC just now.

It was a perfect 74° here today, I actually had to turn on the A/C in my truck while I was out running errands. Forecast looks decent for the rest of the week - 76, 67, 71, 72, 74, with no rain and nothing more than 10 mph winds except on Thursday, when it's supposed to blow a little bit.

Sunny and 77° here today, golfed in shorts and a polo. Wore a light jacket to start, but it was off by hole #3. Beautiful day for early February.

Meanwhile, here in cold country...

Snow-20210204-18pct.JPG

No golf for me tomorrow, I guess :ROFLMAO:

d17d0be3be025aec87f4267ecdd09f24.jpg

Orange golf balls today? We left Michigan to escape this crap. WTF???

Sunny and 70° this morning.
cc0986ed48bac92df99d6fd6e3dffdfd.jpg

It was 50s on Saturday so i walked 18 and we promptly got snow that night..

Sunny and 74° with a light breeze today, perfect golf weather.

And here comes the polar express. Not going to get above 36 until next Wednesday. Looks like I’ll be the popular guy this weekend with my sim :).

Even for Minnnesota it's super cold here right now. We are heading to Florida next week and it will be about 80* warmer there when we step off the plane.

Minneapolis:
Screen Shot 2021-02-09 at 8.18.11 PM.png

NAPLES:

Screen Shot 2021-02-09 at 8.17.02 PM.png

I don't use the word 'gorgeous' very often, but it was a gorgeous golf day today. 72 degrees, sunny and clear with no wind.

I know that Spring is right around the corner when I can step outside on a sunny day in the upper 20'sF, and it actually feels tolerable! I'm finally getting used to this crap, right? Then I step into the shade and realize it's all just a cruel hoax!

Despite the temps, I'm heading to golf in my buddy's simulator this morning

99E12C94-CFB1-48B4-B8BE-35B29D2D436D.jpeg

Was starting to see grass again, but 3 inches yesterday, 3 more this weekend, and a bigger storm coming in next week. It’s been a snowy winter!

We got KEV'D.. 5 inches of snow with ice on top. No golf for a while

I didn't even know it had been raining this morning until I got an email saying the range was closed. It's sunny out now so it should be open again by the time I am off work.

I don’t see how you guys up north deal with the cold and snow. This is some BS. For a place that hit 113 this summer, it shouldn’t get this cold
60181d5a49f83e1d7512c2796a188d0c.jpg

Back