Tue 16
62°/43° AM Thunderstorms 49%

Wed 17
55°/50° PM Showers 41%

Thu 18
65°/50° Thunderstorms 68%

Fri 19
53°/34° Showers 44%

I’m glad today isn’t a golf day. It’s freaking howling, 30+ mph winds with 40+ gusts.

bb3fc89e1f6aa76c701c9fa56ea3cde3.jpg

Sunny and mid 60s today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's mid 40s and windy but i have Apex irons, an epic Max 5w and epic speed driver that need to be hit so I'm headed to the driving range once my last meeting of the day ends

winter continues with a large snow storm - not as much as they said we were going to get.

This is some grade A bull crap. After hitting -4 yesterday morning and have 4 hours of power in the last 48 I’m so pissed. Especially after a pipe burst in my garage and sprayed water all over my sim. Now I have no power, no water, and no sim. Ugggg

We had a nice day for golf yesterday. It was in the low 50s, sunny and calm when we started, I was in shorts, a polo, vest and light jacket. The jacket came off while I was warming up, the vest was off by the 3rd hole, and I had a light sweat going by the back nine, playing in shorts and a polo.

It was close to 70F when we finished, and about 30 minutes later the wind started. It blew 25-35 mph all afternoon and night after that - perfect timing!

With the way the forecast looks for the rest of the month and the conditions at my course, I'm not going to get out this month after missing out in January, too.

My boss gave me tomorrow afternoon off and it's going to be 60 degrees here. Considering getting out for a quick round.

Beautiful day out today. After 11 inches of snow earlier this week. I am finally seeing the black tarp that was placed over the greens..:):):)20210222_152918.jpg

I wish I could get out there today instead of sitting in front of a computer. 77 degrees and sunny today. Perfect golf weather.

Absolutely beautiful today. High close to 80 and full sun. Hard to believe this time last week wind chills were at 0. Texas is so crazy.

With a week of low to mid 40s, I am hoping it's enough to melt off the foot of snow we have and I'm hoping maybe late next week to get on the course for the first time in a few months. Definitely have the itch to play even if it's soggy and gross.

It’s melting.

67 today, 70 tomorrow in upstate SC.

Happy to be near 40* hear and the 2 week forecast looks normal so maybe 30ish days before the MN courses start to open up. I'll be in FL from March 19th to April 4th so my golf season will be in full swing in 24 days. I love that we go from less than 11 hours of daylight now to 14 hours on April 25th. Spring is right around the corner. :)

I am hitting the links this weekend. I still have a good foot of snow on my lawn. 40 miles west and there is much more snow. 40 miles east and there is just wet grass. It is crazy how a short distance away can have a drastically different winter. Stupid I-95 corridor.

It was mid 60s and i got to walk 18. I am ready for the warm weather to stay.

Was plenty warm today, but gotta melt this snow. Common rain. Rooting for days and days of rain to get golf season started here.

High of 78 degrees today, forecast has us in the mid 70s all next week. I'm just glad tomorrow isn't a golf day - 25 to 35 mph winds with 50+ gusts forecast! It's already blowing 25-30 tonight.

47 this morning

We are still a month away from golf season and I love how quickly winter fades away this time of year. The average high is 33 right now but will be 50* at the end of March and 65* at the end of April. I’ll be hitting the indoor simulator or golf dome three of the next four days.

My buddy on the cape thinks the course might be open this Sunday. It looks like mid 40s and not much wind on Sunday so we are going to try and play. It would be my second round in Mass in February and third of the year.

47 this morning
It was 44 degrees when I got to the course this morning and I was starting to question my decision to wear shorts. It was sunny and calm so it wasn’t too bad, and it warmed up to high 60s by the time we were done.

It was 44 degrees when I got to the course this morning and I was starting to question my decision to wear shorts. It was sunny and calm so it wasn’t too bad, and it warmed up to high 60s by the time we were done.
Yeah I wore pants and regretted it by the 4th hole. By the turn it was in the mid 70’s.

Back