Official Golfing Weather Thread

:(:(

It will be in the low 60's tomorrow, so I'll get out for the second time this week. Hopefully a little less soggy than Tuesday was.

Looks like we'll get 60s again in the middle of the week and cold weather again for the weekend..

We're getting close here in NY, and it may be one of the shortest off seasons that I recall, next week looks to be in the 50's so it's time to get ready, heated stalls at the range here I come! probably won't play my first round until it's really nice out though, 60's, need to let the courses grow in a bit.

9 holes is calling this weekend... Let's see if it happens!

Couldn't get out today but I did make a tee time for Sunday. Mid 40s forecasted for the first round of the year and I couldn't be more excited!

Going to be upper 30s when we tee off Sunday but i don't care, I'm playing!

1614961316537.png

Some courses should be open here in Eastern Iowa, by next weekend. Weather supposed to be in the 60s next week. Should melt off all the snow and get things going!

Today it was 60° and overcast with no wind. Perfect golf weather.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

3553B0EE-7FCD-4AB0-A8F9-4FC735BE880C.jpeg

It was in the 30s when we teed off but the butane cart heater helped!20210307_114540.jpg

Was mid-40's and sunny y'day. Wish the wind would have died down like it was supposed to. Wasn't much but in late afternoon, the long shadows and nearly 10mph gusts were chilly. Course was surprisingly dry and playable.

Teed it up with my pops and 2 cousins for the last time until our newest family member makes his appearance.
34 at tee off, and around 45-48 when we finished up. Wind chill was no joke either.
Great time regardless.
@93civiccpe

This is happening people!!!
1615267069382.png

The weather was too nice for golf last weekend, playing as a single world have been a folly, getting paired up would have been marginally better. I miss bad weather and empty golf courses.

Teed it up with my pops and 2 cousins for the last time until our newest family member makes his appearance.
34 at tee off, and around 45-48 when we finished up. Wind chill was no joke either.
Great time regardless.
@93civiccpe
You played well.. i putted well.. it was a fun day indeed!!

46 degrees here in the desert this morning also, heading out for a round in a few. Supposed to hit a high of 67 today, but 10-20 mph winds.

The melt is happening, and I am getting wired thinking about playing. Here's a screen grab from a live webcam at a course down the valley a bit where they get less snow. So close. I still have about 1-2 feet of snowpack in my yard in most places, but even that is on the melt path now. (y)

Screen Shot 2021-03-13 at 7.37.25 AM.png

It was mid to low 60s today in Fountain Valley, CA with a mild wind today. A bit chilly in the late afternoon, but nice and sunny.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Played rounds on Friday and Saturday. 60 degrees and beautiful here in Iowa.
Today, you ask?
Cold, windy and snow. Ugh.

Attachments

• PXL_20210315_170128724.jpg
    PXL_20210315_170128724.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 4
Back