Official Golfing Weather Thread

Cold and muddy today.
56ee8ede6eca016b109a805f33760069.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Because we are going to get a tiny amount of snow tonight, @GolferGal is going from window to window to watch for it

Because we are going to get a tiny amount of snow tonight, @GolferGal is going from window to window to watch for it
Sounds like she is a perfect Ohio candidate!

82* with a light breeze when teeing off at 1:30 today. The first round of 2022 is in the books.

It never got above 50° here today, forecast says a low of 34° tonight, and 39° tomorrow morning at tee time (9 am).

12+" of snow dropped here in southern NJ starting Friday evening and ending yesterday late afternoon. Temps are supposed to hit 6 degrees tonight.
Spring cannot come soon enough!

70° and sunny.

I lived in Phoenix for 16 years and I don't think I ever missed a single round of golf due to rain. Meanwhile, in Houston, true effing story:

Golf Weather Houston.jpg

When the golf course requires you to bring around a matt to protect the fairways.... fully agree with them, but bring on Spring golf already!

82 degrees and sunny in KC.

I'm playing golf today!

80° and sunny. Meanwhile I am sitting at my desk.

Sunny Mid to upper 80’s in socal. Dropping to 60’s and rain Friday

87° here right now, sunny, clear and calm, beautiful golf day!

70s today but a family day so no golf..

It's in the 60s here today (you can almost hear the snow melting) but it's also gusting up to 60 MPH so I'll wait.

Ugh going to be very soggy golf if I get to play at all. It’s been nice here all weekend but I’m not able to get out on weekends

more snow this week.

f**k.

Ugh going to be very soggy golf if I get to play at all. It’s been nice here all weekend but I’m not able to get out on weekends
Yeah golf is a nonstarter today. By the time the rain dies down around 1p the 20+ mph winds start blowing cooler temps in.

Covered range it is 🙄

Back