Official Golfing Weather Thread

When the though of actually wearing ski pants to golf is going through your head, maybe it's too cold.

Great golf weather here today at 68 degrees. 17D2CF4E-FD45-4030-8B7D-C69A70057451.jpeg

When the though of actually wearing ski pants to golf is going through your head, maybe it's too cold.

i have the double woven pants, debating long johns

Mark these words...I will find a to get out on the course this weekend regardless of the weather and swing my new sticks!

We'd hit a particularly cold stretch here and today's been chilly and rainy. Same for the weekend but much of next week looks promising with sun and temps in the low to mid 50s.

They are calling it a cold front in Naples but flying in from Minneapolis tomorrow morning it’s definitely a warm front. It’s our annual anniversary trip and we are excited to relax for the next 9 days.

683CAEB2-6A53-425D-B2EA-D7602A2B2FFB.png

Headed to Scottsdale for work...planning on playing Sunridge Canyon on Wednesday.
Checked the forecast. Damn scattered thunderstorms on Wednesday.
Just my luck.

I shot our temp today (81). I am glad it has cooled down below 100.

It was 52* and barely any wind today on the course. My 1/4 zip actually got to be too hot for me.

56'ish and overcast...sprinkled a little bit earlier. but looks like a good time for a quick 9 after work ;)

bad golf is still more fun than work...

index.php

Looks good out there.

it was really nice...started out a bit chilly but warmed up quickly and I had this 9 all to myself :)

Looks like a wash out today, maybe a later round if this mess moves out.

I'm lucky the weather doesn't get cold enough to prevent golfing in Central Calif. We only have to worry about rain. I knew it would rain today so I got it in yesterday at mid 50's when we started and low 60's when we finished. Good thing I was able to go out yesterday. Its pouring today. I got a lot of Christmas planning and events the next few days. Won't have time for golf till after Christmas.

Saturday bro and I drove 90 miles south to find a courses that was not snow covered. We had a great time playing golf in Jackson Missouri.
Yesterday the executive was mostly snow free. The green on 12 was a challenge, I chutted to a foot and took a par.
EBC762F8-714B-4AE9-9A63-9FC85597FDDD.jpeg

Last edited:
65 today and I’ve got a sitter for the crew. Let’s goooooooooooo!

52 at the start of my round today should be 66 when done. Tomorrow will be rained out ?

Yesterday it was 38 when we started and 55 when we finished. Getting a late start today if we play but supposed to be around 55 with 15 mph winds all day

Back