Official Golfing Weather Thread

Looks like it will be right at 40* at tee time today at 11:00. High is 48 but with winds under 10mph it should be a good time
That's about my limit for Northern golf. Anything under 40 and I won't start around for the most part. I'd rather play 40 and sunny than 50 and rainy.

"Winter" is pretty much over here in my part of NorCal. The leaves are finally off of our Quince and the buds are almost ready to burst on the Apple.

Don't get me wrong, we're still in the 30's overnight but it has been in the upper 50's to low 60's for over a week now. I'm not posting this to gloat. I'm trying to let those of you who are still stuck in the deep-freeze that there's light at the end of the tunnel.

Oh, and while your yards are covered in a blanket of snow I'm dealing with dandelions. :angry:So much for the pre-emergent I applied last fall.

Took a lesson this morning and it was 45 with a brisk wind - Brrrrr Warming up to mid fifties, but still windy. New year's day it was in the low 70's and beautiful!

We played this morning in 15-18mph winds out of the north. Kept it a little chilly but had a really good time

It snowed about .5" today. 29* at my house! No golf for awhile, I fear!

63 and breezy when I started; dropped to a calm 56 by the time I finished just before dark. Pretty nice way to end the day.

Yesterday had a high of 72. Today we have this. Looks like a Skytrak day.

3b964d06f749bba1d772afdef7f99250.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Screenshot_20200111-070745_Weather.jpg

It's a Wee bit Nippy

Better Bundle Up to Score Ladie

I last played Pebble Beach in 2017 and it hammered down on the back 9. I’m playing it again Thursday, and bugger me, the only freakin day with rain!!!!!

5960b412bce43ee1c0b61247191d73f3.jpg

Was a fantastic day of golf today.

F956B13E-863D-4E4A-BC60-B6CA5D98EB0E.jpeg
High 50s and sunny - a bit of wind - but golf was great

Tomorrow is the day I play Pebble Beach again. Rather than the forecast improving, it’s got worse. It’s basically gonna be $400 down the khasi!!!! So bloody pissed off, especially as it’s just the one day, and weather since Christmas has been perfect golfing weather!!!!!
cd99183bc04c204ff217ff882ac833fd.jpg

Yep, throw in some thunderstorms for tomorrow too! I don’t know what I’ve done, but the golf gods don’t just hate me, they despise me!!!!
519aea502e1dc7a5969d3ecf941e891e.jpg

Yuck
c9b87d5ecd2066bb3425680e5853f78d.jpg

About 45 is my lowest, but all depends on the sun and wind direction. North winds at 45 around here can difficult. Much below 45 and my hands don't want to work right.

A bit chilly but sunny everyday in San Diego...

A string of 20 degree days has me longing for summer or at least a warm vacation. So much so that the wife and I are looking at Spirit Airlines....what is happening!?!?!

Looks like another good week for golf here. CE636591-0703-477F-AB75-95DF571415EB.png

Forecast of low to mid 70's today - Wednesday so will definitely be taking advantage of the much needed warmth before the rains come in Thursday and knock the temps back down.

Supposed to be high 60s here today. I am stuck at work and still don’t have my irons back from being reshafted :(

Of course it's 55 and sunny today, a day that should be a holiday.. unfortunately had too much going on (but not enough to keep me off THP) to call out

The thermometer said it was above 50 when I played yesterday but along the water with the wind it got brutal.. Fortunately we were walking so we could keep the blood flowing but we were cold by the end

The thermometer said it was above 50 when I played yesterday but along the water with the wind it got brutal.. Fortunately we were walking so we could keep the blood flowing but we were cold by the end
Same thing for us. The wind was nasty cold and we were thinking 58 degrees? NOT. It really did not get decent until around 3-4pm. Wind was challenging.

Back