Official Golfing Weather Thread

Got a bit of a sunburn yesterday playing 36. Today’s weather 49-74 degrees with winds to 8 mph. Today’s attire will be shorts and polo again. Beautiful weather here for February

Snow flurries yesterday and 50's this weekend.. I will be playing

It's 43 here, ground is froze and 4 inches of snow. I do have a sinulator tee time next Saturday.

Finally get to swing my new F8 one lengths.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Another we?t, rainy day in Arkansas.:cry:

It hit the 60 degree mark in Virginia and was the perfect day to walk 18!!

41° here.

Won't be playing today.

Going to be cold Saturday but may still try to get out. I want one more round in before the finger surgery!

"Supposed" to be sunny & 57 here on Sat., looks like there might be a tee time in my future for Sat.

"Supposed" to be sunny & 57 here on Sat., looks like there might be a tee time in my future for Sat.
Jealous.. A high of 40 here but may still play

77 today and 78 forecast for tomorrow. Umm be playing 27-36 will see how I’m feeling.

It was 82+ today. I got a chance to hit the driving range after work.

The average high is back to 32 degrees today and will be up in the low 50’s by the first week of April which is when the courses will open.

It's supposed to be near 60* on Sunday here in Chicago. I think a few courses will see some playing time on Sunday.

Looks like there will be long frost delays tomorrow and no chance for me to play in the window I have. Golf will be on hold for a few weeks.

Absolute perfect day in North Texas today. Sunny, 60’s, ZERO wind and no humidity. Ideal day & I got to play golf in it.

Tomorrow and Sunday will be in the 60's both days.

Tomorrow is going to be sunny and the course should be dry, but it is gonna be a bit cold for this boy. Around 38 degrees at tee time with 13 mile an hour winds so wind chill is going to be about 32°. I'm just not sure if I can bring myself to do it.

2 man better ball tourney this weekend. At least tomorrow will be sunny. Low 40s and rain on and off all day today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mid 50s F. and sunny today, we have a 2:00 tee time. Last Sunday was the first time since November that I didn’t have to wear long Johns, if the wind and clouds don’t show up, today will be the second day.

2 man better ball tourney this weekend. At least tomorrow will be sunny. Low 40s and rain on and off all day today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Glad you didn't let the weather dissuade you. I couldn't convince anyone to try to play this morning in the 20s..

Back