Official Golfing Weather Thread

58 and sunny yesterday and got in my first 9 hole round at our par 3 course, today low will be 1 with 3-5 inches of snow

First clear and mostly sunny day here for what seems like weeks. Chilly 38 degrees but a welcome change. Looking forward to men’s league today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Played yesterday at around 45-48 degrees, but stayed mostly overcast and not much sun at all. I simply could not shake the chill until the back nine and I dress for the cold, so that was odd. Today is supposed to be around 50 and low wind so should be great today.

The other day it was right above 30 when we got there and had to wait due to a frost delay. It got up above 40 but was a cold round

We had one storm that crossed the pond last weekend, and apparently we are getting another one this weekend, so my round on Sunday may not happen

12 more days and I'll get the first feel of golfing weather in 4 months! Hello California and Arizona! :cool:

Teeing it up tomorrow early afternoon and it should be a hot 80-81 degrees. Sure hope I shoot that.

Rain, Rain, go Away:thankyou:

I will be in Florida tomorrow afternoon through Monday night and should get a round or two in Naples where it is a bit warmer.

Screen Shot 2020-02-12 at 6.28.49 PM.png

Naples, FL
Screen Shot 2020-02-12 at 6.44.36 AM.png

Very blah around here today....lots of rain/sleet. At least it will be super cold tomorrow.

Very blah around here today....lots of rain/sleet. At least it will be super cold tomorrow.

Super cold is relative, lol. My wife and I got a good laugh last month when we were in Naples and the weatherman used the words "chilling winds" in his forecast when the high that day was 70*.

My son's college near us in MN just sent out an email warning about blizzard conditions tonight with the blowing snow and expected -40* wind chills by tomorrow morning. Our last blast of winter is upon us with a high temp of 1* tomorrow!

Screen Shot 2020-02-12 at 6.49.28 PM.png

Not golfing weather in Dallas. Cold and rainy today.

Teeing it up tomorrow early afternoon and it should be a hot 80-81 degrees. Sure hope I shoot that.

I'm not sure which I'm feeling more at the moment, envy or jealousy. Either well, it will pass. Shoot well tomorrow. (y)

I really don’t see how you guys up north handle the cold...it is 16 and windy here today and I am not going back out there. -11 with a wind chill of -40 o_O, no can do.

beautiful 50°F clear day for some golf, shame the course is so waterlogged from 2 months of rain

IMG_20200219_161931.jpg

They are calling for snow tomorrow night. That crap better melt before the weekend

Playing in a tournament on Saturday. :rolleyes:

LV Weather.png

So, it's going to be 48 on Saturday and 53 on Sunday. If I cross my toes we might get a couple more positive degrees out of it by the weekend.

You better believe I'm thinking both days are viable for 18 holes.

Playing 36 tomorrow. Lows of 45 and highs of 71. I should see both and everything in between.

So, it's going to be 48 on Saturday and 53 on Sunday. If I cross my toes we might get a couple more positive degrees out of it by the weekend.

You better believe I'm thinking both days are viable for 18 holes.

I’m jealous that golf is even a possibility. We will maybe hit 40 this weekend but with all the snow cover and frozen ground, there is zero chance of golf around here until the end of March. :confused:

I’m jealous that golf is even a possibility. We will maybe hit 40 this weekend but with all the snow cover and frozen ground, there is zero chance of golf around here until the end of March. :confused:
Time for you to fly to Florida, fancy!

Time for you to fly to Florida, fancy!

Lol, not until spring break on March 20th so I’ll be spending the next month skiing on very tiny hills and occasionally hitting balls on a simulator.

Chilly at TopGolf today even with heaters

It would seem like the worst of the storms have passed after the last couple weeks, but looking at the forecast for the next week or so is going to be a couple chances of showers, but the wind isn't going to let up

Forecast is anything from 20-55mph winds over the next 10 days - at least if the rain stays away it should help dry everything out after all the rain we have had

Back