Official Hole In One Thread

Finally my first today.
Love Happy GIF by Culver's

Congratulations!

Masters par 3 competition at my home club yesterday in very windy conditions and I got my first HIO on the 3rd hole

Gap wedge around 120yds, ball pitched about 2ft left of the pin and spun into the hole

1000007215.jpg

Masters par 3 competition at my home club yesterday in very windy conditions and I got my first HIO on the 3rd hole

Gap wedge around 120yds, ball pitched about 2ft left of the pin and spun into the hole

View attachment 9257108
Congrats….that’s awesome!

View attachment 9257108
What a great event to get your first ace in! Congrats!

View attachment 9257108
Congrats on your first HIO.

View attachment 9257108
That's awesome! Congrats!

View attachment 9257108
Congratulations Doc. Awesome.

View attachment 9257108
Congratulations!

View attachment 9257108
Congratulations, and what a great event to get it in!

Back