Official Hole In One Thread

Congrats @tennis19! Couple great shots there

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Anybody in this club but havent eagled before? (non par 3). ive never had an eagle.

Anybody in this club but havent eagled before? (non par 3). ive never had an eagle.

I’ve now officially eagled every regular type of par hole. I’d eagled putting on short par 5s, and knocked a few in from the fairway on par 4s.

Biggest sports nightmare ever came true today. GOT MY FIRST HOLE IN 1! But...was playing alone. So no, nobody has to believe me. But ya, it was awesome. Though I didn't see it go in. In the picture below from last fall, the hole would be directly behind the bunker. Today was playing about 155 into the decent breeze. I aimed at the front right edge and tried to hit a low draw. To my shock it worked great. Landed centre of the green bouncing left. But the back of the green is hidden from the back tee box. I went up and when I didnt see it on the green I looked in rough behind the hole. Been there many times. But no ball. I assumed I bounced harder than thought and went over the hill. Been there many times (before I found my GPS was way off). But for s***s and giggles I went and checked and there was my ball! Yay me!

D92vSW7WkAUDi3r

Yesterday I shot a 46-42=88 with a Hole in One on the par three 18th hole!
I am a senior golfer and this is my first Hole in One! Pretty exciting to see the ball disappear into the hole from 145 yards away (7 iron).
My three playing partners were more excited than I was, but I am smiling again today!

I am a senior golfer and this is my first Hole in One! Pretty exciting to see the ball disappear into the hole from 145 yards away (7 iron).
My three playing partners were more excited than I was, but I am smiling again today!

Awesome congrats!!!!!!

Congrats!!!! That’s exciting!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats!!!

Biggest sports nightmare ever came true today. GOT MY FIRST HOLE IN 1! But...was playing alone. So no, nobody has to believe me. But ya, it was awesome. Though I didn't see it go in. In the picture below from last fall, the hole would be directly behind the bunker. Today was playing about 155 into the decent breeze. I aimed at the front right edge and tried to hit a low draw. To my shock it worked great. Landed centre of the green bouncing left. But the back of the green is hidden from the back tee box. I went up and when I didnt see it on the green I looked in rough behind the hole. Been there many times. But no ball. I assumed I bounced harder than thought and went over the hill. Been there many times (before I found my GPS was way off). But for s***s and giggles I went and checked and there was my ball! Yay me!

D92vSW7WkAUDi3r

Congrats to both of you

I did it... I finally did it!

5th hole, Butterbrook Golf Club - Westford, MA - 130 yards, PW.

Congrats!! Where's the reaction to the hole in one on the tee? We gotta see that!

There's a small mound out to the right that obscures the hole to a degree... I didn't see it go in! It was dead today... 5 cars in the lot so I recorded a ton of swings on the course without fear of slowing down play. The ranger was sitting in his cart on the hill to the right and was able to call it into to the clubhouse. I got lucky!

There's a small mound out to the right that obscures the hole to a degree... I didn't see it go in! It was dead today... 5 cars in the lot so I recorded a ton of swings on the course without fear of slowing down play. The ranger was sitting in his cart on the hill to the right and was able to call it into to the clubhouse. I got lucky!
That's awesome man, I play a ton of solo rounds and have that same fear.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

That is awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here's Mine.

7/19/19 7:19 am

Buenaventura Golf Course

Ventura, California

14th Hole, 137 Yards

Pitching Wedge
94284a5f1ea2acc0c8b5600b2323a280.jpg

Sent from my SM-G977U using Tapatalk

Congrats on the aces guys!

Celebrated with a pint of Keto ice cream. A good night.

A lot of good stories in here. Congrats to all. I'm not jealous. I'm saving my hole in one for a tournament hole that has a vehicle prize. Preferably a truck. Yep, that's the kind of motivation I need to make it happen...

It is a couple weeks ago now, but the 11 year old son of one of our league team members had his first hole in one in one of the junior competitions

He has since followed that up by winning the mid-week competition this week (playing against adults)

His handicap is currently 46, but if he keeps going the way he has been he is going to be a low handicap golfer in the not too distant future

Congrats, guys!

I am so deeply envious of them!

It’s only a matter of time for you. I actually think you’re going against the odds by not having one yet. I keep expecting to see your name in here every time this pops up.

Got my second hole in one on Friday with my Morgan Cup Forged Tec Black irons. 9 iron from 138 yards, the Cobra irons are so solid. I play pretty well every Friday afternoon with the same foresome and 2 of my playing companions have now witnessed 4 of my HIO’s during these regular rounds, what are the odds?

Our 4th on Friday followed up yesterday by getting his first HIO on same hole in a tournament, cost him a bunch of $$$’s.

Back