Official Milestone Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
At this stage, I'm amazed you can find anything worthwhile in the old stuff. Talk about the needle in the haystack!

Just do a search for my posts.... Oh no he didn't!

Just realized I finally broke 1000 sometime yesterday.

In honor of the holiday weekend -

1000posts-1.jpg

Congrats Osahar.

Congrats Osahar!

istockphoto_1072084_one_thousand_dollar_bill_1.jpg

Congrats JB.

June_6_(62).jpg

Thanks Smalls.

Good job, Osahar and JB.

Harry hit 6,500 sometime yesterday. I have no clue what this means, but it's the first image that came up when I googled "6,500 posts."

pekingduck.jpg

Don't know what it means, but it makes me hungry!

It looks like blurry people worshipping suckling pigs, but it could be roasted rats.

Spoiler
Living in D.C., that may be your typical barbecue.

Good job, Osahar and JB.

Harry hit 6,500 sometime yesterday. I have no clue what this means, but it's the first image that came up when I googled "6,500 posts."

To steal a phrase from Julie: You dork!

100 Favourite Food Memories
I’m celebrating 100 posts on Elegant Sufficiency with a list of my 100 Favourite Food Memories. I don’t want to sound like a wanker here… I know I’ve been incredibly fortunate (and spent way too much money eating!). But what started as just a list has become a far more curious exercise, bringing back tastes and sensations and emotions and wonderful and difficult memories. (This list, which is in no particular order, would not have been possible without my crazily obsessive Virgo characteristic of filing systems and extensive notes.)
To mark this milestone (although my boss rather took the wind out of my sails when he told me that the author of one of the world’s most popular blogs about gadgets has written 6,500 posts), there’s something special at the end here that might interest you: If you’re yawning at my meandering memories, skip to the bottom.

Liqun roast duck restaurant

pekingduck.jpg

1. Peking duck at Beijing’s Liqun Roast Duck Restaurant – including a heaped plate of duck liver.

Thanks, I think. I thought they were hanging upside down, with long tails and pointy snouts.

Can you tell I wasn't raised on a farm?

I just noticed--4,500 threads. I can't find a good image; just the Lego box I used once before.

4500.jpg

Cool. Now if we can get 28 more members today we will have a trifecta!

I'm thinking that may be pushing things a little!

Certainly not the huge numbers put up by most folks here, but this marks my 200th post. No clue what the text means, but I like my hot peppers. :act-up:

133_tn.jpg

Congrats, Esq.

Broke the record for users online in the forum again. Not too shabby.

I just spotted that on the front page. Congrats again THP!

This be #1'000!
Good or bad, here I am!

Congrats scooter!

1000th_post.jpg

3500, woohoo. :loser:

3500 posts and 3400 avatars. You sir are the man.

Congrats, Gasman!

Congratulations-fd955aacf04467ec5792061ce1995df1.gif

There are some very disturbing images when you seach "3500 posts." So instead, I'll give you this one:

Spoiler
freaky_bodybuilder.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back