Official Milestone Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's it? Jeez thought I was higher. So according to the WGR I'm Steve Stricker.

You're much to young to be Stricker - slack a bit and be Dustin Johnson!

Tap before talk.

That's it? Jeez thought I was higher. So according to the WGR I'm Steve Stricker.

Click on the forums tab, scroll to almost the bottom there you can see hottest threads, top posters, top thread starters, etc etc.
Just click the little drop down box and change it to what you want.

Click on the forums tab, scroll to almost the bottom there you can see hottest threads, top posters, top thread starters, etc etc.
Just click the little drop down box and change it to what you want.

Thanks man, 5 and 6 are dead open and Duey is gettin passed :D Sorry due.

Way to go Dent! We might have to chop off Dues fingers to catch him. I woulda said toes, but I heard at one point in his life he had his shin bones removed.
I just had to make mine similiar as well. It's a great honour. If I play some good posting I'll move up to #9 soon.

Way to go Dent! We might have to chop off Dues fingers to catch him. I woulda said toes, but I heard at one point in his life he had his shin bones removed.

Fingers does make a lot more sense too. :drinks: When I first came back to this forum from Hiatus I remember bridges and I were both tied, I was 10 posts above him, but now there is a big margin. Long story short I'll catch him in no time.

images

Fingers does make a lot more sense too. :drinks: When I first came back to this forum from Hiatus I remember bridges and I were both tied, I was 10 posts above him, but now there is a big margin. Long story short I'll catch him in no time.

Last post of the night ( i think) Ya, I slacked the last 2-3 months. I was good for 1000 a month for about 4-5 straight but slacked to 400-600 the last 2-3 months.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last post of the night ( i think) Ya, I slacked the last 2-3 months. I was good for 1000 a month for about 4-5 straight but slacked to 400-600 the last 2-3 months.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Football/baseball season over?

From the iPhone.

Congrats KellyBo on 1700 posts

images

Congrats HoosierGolfer

images

Congrats CRucker300 on 500 posts, I guess now that the race to 500 posts is over you are the 1st to receive a 500 posts congrats in a few weeks.

500posts.jpg

Last edited:
Congrats Hoosier!

2000-pro-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back