Official MLB Baseball Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they would be similar to last years. But it depends on how the series shapes up, the longer the series usually the higher the ratings.

You think there would be a 10m difference between Giants/rangers and Phillies/Yankees?

Overnight rating is different than final rating. Based on highest quarter hour

must have read yours quick and not picked up on the "overnight" part.

replay time!

what?! why aren't they reviewing that

How do you not review that?

Im sorry but I would be fine with it if that guy did not try to grab cruz's glove. He was clearly over the wall. I thought they had replay to review stuff like this. But yet they dont use it. In this big of a game you have to review that call.

I also would like to like to hit the stupid fan with his hat on backwards taunting Cruz to.

How do you not review that?

Im sorry but I would be fine with it if that guy did not try to grab cruz's glove. He was clearly over the wall. I thought they had replay to review stuff like this. But yet they dont use it. In this big of a game you have to review that call.

I'm surprised too.

Berkman crushed that ball...thats going to be a long loud strike after the review

WTF! that was foul! If they dont review this one thats some BS

Edit: Ok good they're reviewing it, But my question is why would you not review the other one if they review this one? makes no sense.

My blood is flowing good! I need some beers to calm me down before I go ape :poop: on an umpire lol

So what inning does Burnett blow up?

Here he goes.

Atta boy Elvis!

He has been a HUGE part of texas' winning this year. Bright future for him

Nice double clutch ARod.

wow there's a bad break for Burnett

Jeter tripled, Granderson scored him on an infield single. Hunter also balked.

Ahh ok.

Do yankee fans(no offense DD or WR) not realize they need to get the hell out of they way when one of there players is trying to make a play?

Ahh ok.

Do yankee fans(no offense DD or WR) not realize they need to get the hell out of they way when one of there players is trying to make a play?
Easier said then done. If that was you sitting there you would go for it too.

Easier said then done. If that was you sitting there you would go for it too.

If it was the other team trying to catch the ball yes I would, but if its the Team im going for I would back off. I know it seems like im just saying that, but I have seen enough plays were home fans get in the way of the home team to know to stay the hell away when a ball is coming my way if they're trying to make a play.

I was at game once were some fan caused Young to miss a ball down the third baseline (when he used to play short) and he got pestered the whole game and finally left because he couldnt take it anymore. From that moment forward I know to get out of the way of the home team lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back