Official MLB Baseball Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy crap thats an expensive camera lens.

Calling the shot for Hamilton here.

He is going Donkey!

edit:Once again another Yankee fan getting in the way.

Poor Bartman. He will always have his name affiliated with any play like that.

They wont

steve-bartman.jpg

Rangers being aggressive on the basses has helped them a lot this year.

For what its worth, I think Cano might be the best player in baseball this year. He does everything really good.

Hooooooooooooooly Craaaaaaaap.
Look at tubby go.

damn, Burnett had been pretty darn good till that.

Nice heads up play by Cruz as well.

Huge out for holland getting cano there.

Lol @ ARod ducking his head when Molina hit that.

Wow, that was a moon shot. That wall needs to be moved back badly.

But I will take it. lol

geez even when you jam this team the ball finds a hole.

geez even when you jam this team the ball finds a hole.

The yankees act like they dont even want to be there. If torre was still there he would not let them be acting like this, just seems like they have already given up.

The yankees act like they dont even want to be there. If torre was still there he would not let them be acting like this, just seems like they have already given up.

I don't know, I've seen more than a few Torre teams give up in the playoffs. 2007 vs the indians, 2006 vs the tigers, 2002 vs the angels. I won't even mention 2004:banghead:

I don't know, I've seen more than a few Torre teams give up in the playoffs. 2007 vs the indians, 2006 vs the tigers, 2002 vs the angels. I won't even mention 2004:banghead:

Lol true. Just seems like once they get down and the fans start booing its all over with.

Are you going to a game? I tried to get tickets for this series but they sold out. I want WS series tickets but those bastards are almost gone besides the ones way way way up high in left field. I like watching games live but I would not be able to see crap.

Freaking 8th inning is killing the rangers!

edit: Umps missed another call. Hit Swisher's pants. If that was jeter, then he would have sold it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back