Official MLB Baseball Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh crap:bananadance:

ATTA BOY CUDDY!!!!!:alien2::banana::blob:

I cant believe he just legged out that triple.

:alien2::banana::blob::bananadance: Tie Game Baby!!!!!!!

Wow, the Tigers are putting on a clinic of how not to play the field.

Wow, the Tigers are putting on a clinic of how not to play the field.
They are looking like my mens baseball team at this point.

I cant believe he went home, it wasnt deep enough.

Great game tonight. It's too bad that neither team will have a chance after they win the division.

BTW, Ron Darling is awful as an announcer. The called 3rd strike on Polanco (in the 8th?) was no where near the plate. Even after they showed the graphic that it was 6 inches off the plate he said "it broke back over the plate". Glad we don't have to put up with him for the Dodgers-Cardinals.

And whats up with the TNT dude with the Liberace suits. Enough already.
Liberace-2.jpg

Are you going on Saturday? I got tix for tomorrow and thursday.
I am hoping for a Dodgers vs Rockies NL Championship Series. As a lifelong Twins fan I was still born in and live in Denver so I gotta cheer on the Rockies. Sorry Gasman. :)

And whats up with the TNT dude with the Liberace suits. Enough already.
Liberace-2.jpg

Now that is funny!!! The one he is wearing tonight is actually toned down a bit from his usual.

I am hoping for a Dodgers vs Rockies NL Championship Series. As a lifelong Twins fan I was still born in and live in Denver so I gotta cheer on the Rockies. Sorry Gasman. :)
That would be a great NLCS. Sounds like De La Rosa will be out for the first round.

That would be a great NLCS. Sounds like De La Rosa will be out for the first round.

Sadly I think the Rox have better odds against the Cards. They owned them this year.
De La is out. I am thinking Contreras may start in his place perhaps.

Sadly I think the Rox have better odds against the Cards. They owned them this year.
De La is out. I am thinking Contreras may start in his place perhaps.

I was hoping to face the Phillies in the 1st round, the Cards always get the best of us.

Mauer may get his chance to solidify that MVP tonight.

Thats pretty selfish on Cabreras part, Im suprised he didnt get rung.

Are you going on Saturday? I got tix for tomorrow and thursday.

I wish I could go. I've never been to a playoff game. I moved to 3.5 hours from the stadium after they started making all the playoff runs this decade. Really hard for me to make it work. I'll get to one someday.

Best of luck this week. (Not really, just trying to be nice. I hope we sweep.)

Dude, this game is insane.

Dude, this game is insane.
I had my hockey hair going prior to game time. By the end I will have no hair! Insanity! Just hit a bomb in the bottom half please!:banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back