Official Politics Thread

comon people... fox is clearly biased but it is the ONLY channel that is a conservative channel...

comon people... fox is clearly biased but it is the ONLY channel that is a conservative channel...

And all of the others are completely objective.
2008_eyes_rolling.gif

Last edited:
not sure about that one smallville, but I respect your opinion and agree to disagree

I don't want to speak for Smallville, but judging from some of his other posts I would guess he agrees with you DD

CNBC is pretty conservative too. There is guys on Fox news that arent really biased, Sheppard Smith for example. I enjoy him and that Red Eye show is pretty funny.

I guess I shoulda put in a sarcasm smiley. You're right MO!

haha ok... just checking there smallville!

Of course Fox news is biased. But every other channel is biased as well. Just to the left side so it gets no attention.

haha ok... just checking there smallville!

Sorry DDB, I just figured everyone already knew . . . I didn't exactly keep it a secret (and not on the several other forums I go to either!)

It's on in this house sometimes...I actually have no problem with biased news, and flip between channels anyway. (There are sources that are unbiased, usually print.) I figure there's so much liberal media, why not have some conservative media? Just don't call it unbiased. If it looks like a duck, sounds like a duck...
Liberal or Conservative...both terms could be used for either Demos or Repubs...so Julie, my luv, a duck may be a chicken and vice versa. Murdoch will come a gutsa on this one...

shep smith is cool goose. he's no duck

Of course Fox news is biased. But every other channel is biased as well. Just to the left side so it gets no attention.

cnn has lou dobbs

msnbc has joe scarborough

mormons are odd ducks. why do they make such a big deal if two like-sexed people wish to get married? in my idea of conservatism (less government and laws), if nobody is getting hurt, there shouldn't be a law against it and so quite a few laws, imnsho, should be tossed.

I dont think we should speak ill of any religions.

Back