Official Poll for Ladies Adidas Shoe Giveaway

• All Day I Dread Alaska Snow

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • After Dark I Dream About Sergio

Votes: 11 64.7%
  • Advanced Designs Ingeniously Derived Assure Success

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters
So who is having w** dreams about Sergio???

How could it not:

Well, I guess that would be inconsistent with my being a thirteen year old boy.

In girl mode, it simply wouldn't occur to me. Or (I would have thought) to males over some age in the mid 20s or so.

In girl mode, it simply wouldn't occur to me.

(a) it's an expression referring to erotic dreams; and
(b) even if taken literally, I dispute your premise that it can't apply to girls.

After Dark I Dream About Sergio

I mean, c'mon, it not like he's teaching you how to putt in your dreams.

LMAO, agreed with harry on this.

For me it is teaching me how to hit a 4 iron in my dreams. But regardless, it was a great one to come up with.

Ya, considering the masters is coming up..

common guys, this is a GOLF forum after all.

(a) it's an expression referring to erotic dreams; and
(b) even if taken literally, I dispute your premise that it can't apply to girls.

I mean, c'mon, it not like he's teaching you how to putt in your dreams.

Thank you; even I know what one is (and I horrified The Kid by bringing it up the other day).

Now that we've hit bottom yet again, my brain re-engaged. WSE. He said he has a female golfing buddy. He'd riff on the original and do it from a female's viewpoint. I vote it's his.

For me it is teaching me how to hit a 4 iron in my dreams. But regardless, it was a great one to come up with.

Uhhhh, NTTIAWWT . . . but in my dreams, I'll take Brittany Lincicome teaching me how to hit a hybrid, thank you very much.

Thank you; even I know what one is (and I horrified The Kid by bringing it up the other day).

I remember that conversation with my mom at age 12, she neglected to consult my father who had already had that conversation with me at age 4.

I remember that conversation with my mom at age 12, she neglected to consult my father who had already had that conversation with me at age 4.

Hubby wouldn't dream of having those conversations. Which is why I was the lucky one who had to help The Kid wear his first cup. I didn't realize it went outside the underpants. The poor child could barely walk off the field by the time practice was over.

I remember when I asked my mom what "masturbation" meant.

She asked me where I heard that word. I told her that they played a Father Guido Sarducci bit on the radio and then I repeated it to her. She busted out laughing and told me to look it up in the dictionary. I did.

Hubby wouldn't dream of having those conversations. Which is why I was the lucky one who had to help The Kid wear his first cup. I didn't realize it went outside the underpants. The poor child could barely walk off the field by the time practice was over.

hahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahah

hahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahah

I felt so sorry for him! How was I supposed to know? It looked like a jock strap, and that goes right against the skin.

Edit: Harry, your mom did a better job than mine did on that particular point.

I felt so sorry for him! How was I supposed to know? It looked like a jock strap, and that goes right against the skin.

Edit: Harry, your mom did a better job than mine did on that particular point.

I knew because I simply thought "No way in hell that is going under my underwear"... :D

Ok guys, this one really needs to get back on track. It is a contest thread and I am sure that adidas might check it out.

Ummm, well, ideally you want a jock specifically with a pouch made to secure a cup.

Please tell me that you at least bought him a kid size.

I think we can all agree the winner of the Ladies adidas Golf Shoe give away is Rancho_Golfer and her entry of After Dark I Dream About Sergio. Congratulations Rancho and welcome to THP! Thank you to everyone who entered and I hope to do more fun little contests like this in the future.

Great Job Rancho!

Congrats Rancho and welcome to THP!

Back