• All Day I Dread Alaska Snow

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • After Dark I Dream About Sergio

Votes: 11 64.7%
  • Advanced Designs Ingeniously Derived Assure Success

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters
I get is ADIDAS :D

I have a feeling that last one was Claires? Cuz those are claire words right there.

I have a feeling that last one was Claires? Cuz those are claire words right there.

Then again, the Sergio one could be Claire as well...

And so could the Alaska one :D

True. For all we know, Claire could have an illogical phobia of being attacked by Alaskan snow on the East Coast.

True. For all we know, Claire could have an illogical phobia of being attacked by Alaskan snow on the East Coast.

Exactly, you never know. Who's to say she doesn't actually live here, and I actually live in Myrtle Beach?

Yeah right I wish :sad:

Or 907 might REALLY like Sergio.

I think Claire is getting into my mind and tricking me, and somehow she switched bodies with 907, to write the Alaska one. While 907, used the big words

Or 907 might REALLY like Sergio.

Maybe I'm a girl. Maybe Sergio is my dad? Uncle? Cousin? You never know who people really are on the internet.

Spoiler
Kidding I'm not a girl, and I don't like Serg THAT much. But he may be my relative, you will never know.

I think Claire is getting into my mind and tricking me, and somehow she switched bodies with 907, to write the Alaska one. While 907, used the big words

I do enjoy using the full capaciousness of my vernacular that I have learned throughout my young life.

There is only one big word in there, and it's easy to understand. :D

Vernacular is medium, and I'm surprised, I know a lot of kids who don't know that one.

Capaciousness was a spelling word for me in 6th grade. I kid you not.

*EDIT* Essentially yes Dent.

Thank you. Actually I would consider myself a jock/half nerd. Haha.

Me too, I tell people I am a nerd trapped in a Jocks body. English was my major and I'm a published author.

Me too, I tell people I am a nerd trapped in a Jocks body. English was my major and I'm a published author.

I have played every sport just about, and I love soccer and hockey (2 big sports here) and so that makes me a "jock." But then I'm a legal genius (150+ IQ) because my IQ is 158. I don't enjoy school though, but I'm a very intelligent person.

Vernacular is medium, and I'm surprised, I know a lot of kids who don't know that one.

Capaciousness was a spelling word for me in 6th grade. I kid you not.

*EDIT* Essentially yes Dent.

I know what vernacular is... I never saw the word capaciousness used, but it's obviously easy to figure out.

COMPLETELY OFF TOPIC, in the 6th grade we had some spelling test to see who was the best speller, and we had 25 of these words...well, I got 22 correct with the next closest coming in at a whopping 6. I turned down the spelling bee invitation - ew!

Anyways, I voted for #2. I got a kick out of it.

I know what vernacular is... I never saw the word capaciousness used, but it's obviously easy to figure out.

COMPLETELY OFF TOPIC, in the 6th grade we had some spelling test to see who was the best speller, and we had 25 of these words...well, I got 22 correct with the next closest coming in at a whopping 6. I turned down the spelling bee invitation - ew!

Anyways, I voted for #2. I got a kick out of it.

I agree, capaciousness is pretty easy to figure out.

As it happens, I'm not even IN the top three! :at-wits-end: And I thought mine was pretty cute, in a suck-up-to-the-company sort of way.

Back