Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Create an outlook data folder (File>New>Outlook Data File...) to create personal folders within this file. Then just copy your inbox, sent items, and other folders into this. Transfer the outlook data file to your new computer and open it in your new outlook (File>Open>Outlook Data File...).

I would love to be able to do that but the other computer cannot turn on anymore the battery is officially dead and it's the connector to the charger that is broken so it can't be charged back up. it was a race against time to get the files I got. I am just hoping the rest can be moved from the old hard drive. Especially those outlook messages.

Re: Official Rant of the Day Thread

I might be able to help with this when I'm down there. No promises but a little computer surgery might do the trick.

Sent from my HTC Incredible using Tapatalk

I might be able to help with this when I'm down there. No promises but a little computer surgery might do the trick.

Sent from my HTC Incredible using Tapatalk

Really? Wow! You have no idea how excited I am right now. From now on I will refer to you as Dr. Kevin not OEM Kevin. Just offering to help is amazing to me thank you so much!!!

I would just like to say that while it sucked to lose some stuff and have to get a new computer I am really loving Windows 7! So there is a silver lining in everything.

Writing applications for jobs is my rant. I hate writing up the required KSA's (knowledge, skills, and abilities). I've been looking around at other jobs within the government chain and the ones that interest me all see to have different questions they want answered. Why can't they just have a fact-to-face interview instead of someone trying to sell themselves in 2 pages or less per question. Oh well, the world keeps spinning.

I would just like to say that while it sucked to lose some stuff and have to get a new computer I am really loving Windows 7! So there is a silver lining in everything.

Glad to hear it is all working well for ya. I loved Beta testing Windows 7.

My rant is honesty and the lack thereof in this world.

Dear Microsoft....If Windows 7 was my idea then where are my royalty checks?....Regards, I'm a PC

Dear Microsoft....If Windows 7 was my idea then where are my royalty checks?....Regards, I'm a PC

lolz... id settle for a new pc right about now

I have to condense everything for our trip to Hawaii this weekend since we're carrying on instead of checking in. I can't bring a razor but yet I can bring a screwdriver and a wrench...WTH?!?! We'll just have to get sunscreen over there, use it there, and leave it there as it exceeds the liquids amount that you can have in your carryon. The liquids requirement is really making it tough on packing, esp. if you're a girl like me :banghead:

Sick people keep your germs to yourself!!!

i am a germ freeeeak... i can not stand sick ppl anywhere near me and i wash my hands alot... i mean... alot

Me too, I've got a thingie of antibacterial stuff and am always washing my hands and take the towel with me to exit 2 doors that I have to touch before getting back to my desk!! Germs need to stay away from me!! I'm loading up on Vitamin C!!

i am a germ freeeeak... i can not stand sick ppl anywhere near me and i wash my hands alot... i mean... alot

Me too, I've got a thingie of antibacterial stuff and am always washing my hands and take the towel with me to exit 2 doors that I have to touch before getting back to my desk!! Germs need to stay away from me!! I'm loading up on Vitamin C!!

I'm a germ freak too. I wash my hands so often - using hot water - that I get a lot of cracks on my fingers. I always use a clean paper towel when exiting the restroom. At work, I use my passcard to pull on the handle when I re-enter the office area. At home, my wife and kids think I wash my hands too often. They don't wash often enough!

I'm a germ freak too. I wash my hands so often - using hot water - that I get a lot of cracks on my fingers. I always use a clean paper towel when exiting the restroom. At work, I use my passcard to pull on the handle when I re-enter the office area. At home, my wife and kids think I wash my hands too often. They don't wash often enough!
Always good to be safe because you just never know!! Hopefully boosting up my Vitamin C intake, I'll be ok for Hawaii, and then you've got recycled air on the airplane...sheesh!!

Always good to be safe because you just never know!! Hopefully boosting up my Vitamin C intake, I'll be ok for Hawaii, and then you've got recycled air on the airplane...sheesh!!

a good friend of mine always gets sick everytime she flies... thank goodness i dont seem to have that problem

Why do some choose to play from the wrong tee's?2 players came late to the box as the first guy was teeing off and they noticed me standing back by the blacks and asked if I was playing there? I said yes and they both say ok, we will play back with you.. After 4 holes, I'm shaking my head wondering why people do this?

i hate hardpan fw's... but this rain softened them too much...
i hate mud

If you're going to make a boston creme filled donut, please put more than a teaspoon of creme in it. I'm talking to you Dunkin Donuts on Rt 202 in King of Prussia, PA. Now I have to explain to my taste buds why they aren't getting the treat I promised them this morning.

If you're going to make a boston creme filled donut, please put more than a teaspoon of creme in it. I'm talking to you Dunkin Donuts on Rt 202 in King of Prussia, PA. Now I have to explain to my taste buds why they aren't getting the treat I promised them this morning.

I feel you on this one. I want to tell them to 'put some steak into it' when squeezing the filling into the thing. Gotta have at least 70/30 filling to bread ratio there.

I wish Kripsy Kreme was still around in my area, theyre SOOOOO much better then the hockey pucks they sell dressed like donuts at Dunkin Donuts. You got a better chance at the lottery then getting something fresh at Dunkin.

i hate hardpan fw's... but this rain softened them too much...
i hate mud

haha YES!!!! I also hate when my ball lands on the fringe, either behind or in front of a small clump of crab grass.. ARGH!

My banking branch is a PITA!!! So many dropped balls with my account and they're lucky with me because I have a little bit of patience and if these issues happened to someone else, they may not have been as patient as me!! :angry:

My banking branch is a PITA!!! So many dropped balls with my account and they're lucky with me because I have a little bit of patience and if these issues happened to someone else, they may not have been as patient as me!! :angry:

Time to go back to B of A? :dohanim:

Time to go back to B of A? :dohanim:

Nope, can't go to them either!! I'm running out of banks to bank with haa haa Bank of America left a really bad taste in my mouth and Citibank I wouldn't even bank with if they were the last bank on earth (I'm allllmost done with them, just have a Citibank credit card that I so need to get rid of).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back