Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

I will actually have to disagree on this one. I used to be an oil trader and saw it a thousand times. A great example is over the last few weeks, even with the problem in the gulf and concern that drilling will be curtailed, gas prices have declined. It will almost certainly go up over Memorial Day weekend but that is a supply/demand issue. If however, the dollar continues to strengthen it will have a dampening effect on the increase. Also, oil and gas, while related in price are not directly proportional. If gas would have followed oil in lock step in 2008 we would have seen much higher gasoline prices than we did.

I stand corrected, thanks for the knowledge AHH! Since I learned my new thing for the day, I'm going to leave at lunch now lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

so the mechanic came over today and was working on my suv... parts everywhere...
about an hour and a half into it he tells me i got the wrong part... i go out and take a look and sure enough... even i could tell it wasnt right... with the holiday weekend coming... its not gonna be till next week that i can get a new radiator and a bunch of pieces of my suv is in the back... that kinda kills alot of my plans... time to cancel some tee times :sad:

so the mechanic came over today and was working on my suv... parts everywhere...
about an hour and a half into it he tells me i got the wrong part... i go out and take a look and sure enough... even i could tell it wasnt right... with the holiday weekend coming... its not gonna be till next week that i can get a new radiator and a bunch of pieces of my suv is in the back... that kinda kills alot of my plans... time to cancel some tee times :sad:

What happened to your SUV Bogey? Sounds like a big problem...

What happened to your SUV Bogey? Sounds like a big problem...

this past winter killed my radiator... it should have been replaced today... but they gave me the wrong radiator... so the old one is in the back of my suv and the new one is going back to the parts store but they dont have the one i need in stock so it looks like i wont get it till after the holiday

Today is our last full day in Hawaii before we come home tomorrow :crying: time goes by fast when you're having fun :(

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Re: Official Rant of the Day Thread

So I have been sitting in a plane on the run way at the atlanta airport for over and hour due to a storm. We can see our gate but we can't pull into it.

To add to that my connecotr flight was diverted to huntsville because of the storm and that flight has been delayed until 9. I just want to at least get off the plan at this point so I can eat dinner,

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

that sucks Morgan! but remember you have that sweet Cleveland staff bag waiting for you at home and a brand new Nike putter on the way! I know it doesnt change being stuck on the plane but hopefully it put a smile on your face! :D

today was the perfect day to play... but i didnt =/

this is why you always pack or buy snacks......or at least have a few drinks in you

So I have been sitting in a plane on the run way at the atlanta airport for over and hour due to a storm. We can see our gate but we can't pull into it.

To add to that my connecotr flight was diverted to huntsville because of the storm and that flight has been delayed until 9. I just want to at least get off the plan at this point so I can eat dinner,

I've always hated it when I hear journalists, either print or TV, say so and so passed away (Gary Coleman is the latest). He died. Quarterbacks pass away. (They said he passed away on my local news)

I know a lot of people would rather say that instead of saying someone died. That's fine unless you're reporting the news.

I just landed and I still have a 30 min drive home. Grrr

Glad to hear you're at last on the ground and heading home.

Kevin

i went to bed late... now im up early :banghead:
cant go back to bed but im tired

Glad to hear you're at last on the ground and heading home.

Kevin

Thanks Esox. I finally made it home just after 1 am. I didn't have my clicker to get into the gate and the guard was no longer on duty so I had to call JB and wake him up to let me in the gate. I felt so bad! Especially because he had a really early tee time this morning. I had an amazing trip but I must say it is good to be home. I thought I was going to end up sleeping in the Atlanta airport last night.

Thanks Esox. I finally made it home just after 1 am. I didn't have my clicker to get into the gate and the guard was no longer on duty so I had to call JB and wake him up to let me in the gate. I felt so bad! Especially because he had a really early tee time this morning. I had an amazing trip but I must say it is good to be home. I thought I was going to end up sleeping in the Atlanta airport last night.

GG, glad you are home and had a great time ( except for the flying home part) I have heard bad things about flying through ATL. I am glad my travel to you in Sept does not include a stop there ( at least not scheduled). I hope my connections go smoothly then and I have no issues. Time will tell.

dont steal someone golf ball then i yell at you to drop it and then you just run off and keep playing and then when i ask you 1. why you stole my ball and 2. when i yelled that it was mine and told you to drop why you didnt. then you say i am mistaking you for someone. you were wearing a tye-dye bucket hat with teal pants and my ball was sitting in the middle of the fairway adjacent to your hole

no matter what i do i can no longer draw the ball:at-wits-end:

Not really a rant but a suggestion...all courses should have gps units on their carts. I think it would help speed the play up a bit

plus infinity to that one!

Not really a rant but a suggestion...all courses should have gps units on their carts. I think it would help speed the play up a bit

And throw in that it's never cart path only! Because GPS on a cart doesn't help then!

Re: Official Rant of the Day Thread

I just got hit in the head with a ball from someone's driver.

a6a4343e.jpg

Ouch!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back