Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
pergo? I loathe that stuff. it makes dogs sound like they're walking on plastic all the time

Although it can be mildly amusing watching them take a corner to fast on it

People taking my plastic forks at work. Hard to eat pasta with a knife lol

People taking my plastic forks at work. Hard to eat pasta with a knife lol

Just go caveman on that thing... use your hands and ROADHOUSE it!

id rather have them steal my fork than steal my lunch... hahaha

So today my iPhone 3g decides to die. No warning, no hint, just blacks out, bricks up, and turns into the baddest paper weight ever. Thankfully I have a decent upgrade and discount program through my work but the price I had to pay for the new iPhone 4 still smarts a little. Looks like I'll only be getting one Mashie now and not 2.

So today my iPhone 3g decides to die. No warning, no hint, just blacks out, bricks up, and turns into the baddest paper weight ever. Thankfully I have a decent upgrade and discount program through my work but the price I had to pay for the new iPhone 4 still smarts a little. Looks like I'll only be getting one Mashie now and not 2.

Pffft! That is preposterous. Apple products NEVER break.

Spoiler
Except when they do.

Sorry dude. That sucks.

im starting to absolutely hate my swing
killed my driver all day and putter was on fire but couldnt hit anything else
frustrating

Ordered 2 R9 sleeves from Golfsmith and the beginning of the month. The .350 adapter shipped on time and came to me within days. The .335 sleeve was supposed to ship 2 days later. It still hasn't shipped and doesn't look like it will before the 29th. I have the supertri, I'd love to pair it up with my Project X shaft. I was hoping to have it ready for the NE outing in scranton this coming weekend. Doesn't look like that's going to be the case.

Ordered 2 R9 sleeves from Golfsmith and the beginning of the month. The .350 adapter shipped on time and came to me within days. The .335 sleeve was supposed to ship 2 days later. It still hasn't shipped and doesn't look like it will before the 29th. I have the supertri, I'd love to pair it up with my Project X shaft. I was hoping to have it ready for the NE outing in scranton this coming weekend. Doesn't look like that's going to be the case.

Why don't you pull the sleeve off the current shaft on the ST and put it on the PX?

My annual fall battle with strep throat has resumed. Had this mess 4 times last year...what a joy

Yeah, I talked to them and they mentioned being out of the .335. I had hoped to stop at their KC location when I went through and test some shafts before tiping mine, but they don't have any shafts on hand there either, lol. They guy said you have to order, well duh, how do I know which one fits me??

My annual fall battle with strep throat has resumed. Had this mess 4 times last year...what a joy

Sorry to hear SW, that sucks. Hope you make a speedy recovery.

Can't feel my tongue, half my mouth hell half my damn head. I might go looking for a fight so I can get my frustrations with my driver out. It won't hurt! I can't feel anything!! Why you ask? The dentist. I had a little piece of filling come out and she was nice enough to numb me up and drill it all out. I hate the dentist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hehehe, are you drooling?

dude, I saw you ranted on here and thought, it has to be over his wonderful NFL picks! hahahahah

dude, I saw you ranted on here and thought, it has to be over his wonderful NFL picks! hahahahah

I got worked huh?

I use to have a battle or two with the strep until I had my toncils (those things in your throat) removed. I was in my 40's when they were removed. It was not a piece of pie at that age however the problem went away and no more sore throat!

I think you need to go OEM something out of the treasure chest known as Golf Galaxy hehe
Can't feel my tongue, half my mouth hell half my damn head. I might go looking for a fight so I can get my frustrations with my driver out. It won't hurt! I can't feel anything!! Why you ask? The dentist. I had a little piece of filling come out and she was nice enough to numb me up and drill it all out. I hate the dentist.

My chair that I have in my room is one that can lay all the way back and it swivels all the way around, had for about 5-6 years now and it has been through a lot, it has been losing a screw here and there for the past week and some other pieces then finally today it breaks. I have some zip ties and wire holding it together for now, but idk if its going to last much longer. Sad day.

20101022026.jpg

Let´s see if this works, anyways this is the pathetic view outside my window. Yep, that´s snow and ice on the pool-cover. I guess that´s the season then......
Man, winter sucks:wtf:

20101022026.jpg

Let´s see if this works, anyways this is the pathetic view outside my window. Yep, that´s snow and ice on the pool-cover. I guess that´s the season then......
Man, winter sucks:wtf:

buy a black ball and go out and play!!!

Bad storms here, knocked out Internet and TV. No college football for now. Sad day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back