Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i hate hate hate bugs... hahaha... *screams like a lil girlie*

On the 21st we sent a package to THP Pro Andy. UPS somehow changed the address and said

"THE RECEIVER HAS MOVED. UPS ATTEMPTING TO LOCATE RECEIVER TO COMPLETE DELIVERY, NO DELIVERY WAS MADE / THE ADDRESS HAS BEEN CORRECTED. THE DELIVERY HAS BEEN RESCHEDULED".

They moved his shipment from his actual address that was correct, to a place he has not lived at for 13 years across the country. We did an intercept, yet the package was on its way to CA. Here we are on the 29th. The package is in CA. On its way back to FL, for our intercept.

Yet, guess what. Now they have our address wrong. THe best part....UPS cannot change that once its in the system. So it is coming back to a phantom address that does not exist and they cannot fix anything. So a package that was sent on the 21st for delivery on the 22nd will not be back to us until the 9th according to them. And then we get to turn around and resend it again. So an overnight package will end up taking close to 20 days.

They were kind enough to offer to reimburse our $11 for shipping.

All I can say is WOW!

Could of switched it to my address as long as the package was in Calif. Then I could of sent to on to Andy, via FedEx of course.

It was probably on the UPS plane in Philly that was being searched for bombs.....

That sux JB...hopefully UPS figures out something aside from a whopping $11 savings for you
On the 21st we sent a package to THP Pro Andy. UPS somehow changed the address and said

"THE RECEIVER HAS MOVED. UPS ATTEMPTING TO LOCATE RECEIVER TO COMPLETE DELIVERY, NO DELIVERY WAS MADE / THE ADDRESS HAS BEEN CORRECTED. THE DELIVERY HAS BEEN RESCHEDULED".

They moved his shipment from his actual address that was correct, to a place he has not lived at for 13 years across the country. We did an intercept, yet the package was on its way to CA. Here we are on the 29th. The package is in CA. On its way back to FL, for our intercept.

Yet, guess what. Now they have our address wrong. THe best part....UPS cannot change that once its in the system. So it is coming back to a phantom address that does not exist and they cannot fix anything. So a package that was sent on the 21st for delivery on the 22nd will not be back to us until the 9th according to them. And then we get to turn around and resend it again. So an overnight package will end up taking close to 20 days.

They were kind enough to offer to reimburse our $11 for shipping.

All I can say is WOW!

They are having an estate auction across the street. It is very annoying listening to the guy over the loudspeaker. Especially since I have editing to do and numbers to run!

kids that dont have costumes knocking on my door begging for candy... c'mon

oh yeah and if your boobs are bigger than most of my female friends that are in their 30's... it might not be a good idea to trick or treat in a french maid costume or even trick or treat at all cuz there is absolutely no way you are 12 and under... where the crap are your parents?

kids that dont have costumes knocking on my door begging for candy... c'mon

oh yeah and if your boobs are bigger than most of my female friends that are in their 30's... it might not be a good idea to trick or treat in a french maid costume or even trick or treat at all cuz there is absolutely no way you are 12 and under... where the crap are your parents?

Yeah that not dressing up to go trick or treating is some bs. What tweaks me are kids that have a sheet with holes... WTF!?

Even worst, one of my neighbors who is Asian Indian has 3 kids (middle school to elementary school age) came trick or treating 2 years ago and had these weird costumes. I asked them what they were supposed to be and they told me they were supposed to be the Taliban. I told them I lost friends and family to that attack and that their costumes did not amuse me and nor should they walk around proclaiming that. I closed the door and gave them nothing. Moral of the story is I can't believe what parents let their kids out with these days. If my kids ever tried to pull that crap on me I would lock them in their room.

oh man you shoulda seen this girl... she definitely wasnt of age... but she wasnt 12 and younger either... and im talking adult french maid costume that she was seriously falling out of... i thought i saw chris hanson hiding behind a tree outside with a camera crew about to jump out and yell... 'why dont you have a seat... right over there"

My cheap ass neighbor has his lights all turned off but I just heard him in the backyard. The other neighbor told me he wasnt answering the door again. The guy does this every year. I think next year I will hand out eggs and toilet paper to the kids for ammo.

lol... i remember the good ole days of tp'ing ppl's houses... my house got tp'd one year and i heard the reason was we had such a tp'able tree that nobody could resist it... hahaha

So apparently you can be logged out of the site after a time delay if you don't click the remember me. Normally it wouldn't be a big deal....except the time I find out is right AFTER I hit send on my newly written e6 golf ball review. Perhaps I should have typed it out in MS word. Sorry to rant.....

So apparently you can be logged out of the site after a time delay if you don't click the remember me. Normally it wouldn't be a big deal....except the time I find out is right AFTER I hit send on my newly written e6 golf ball review. Perhaps I should have typed it out in MS word. Sorry to rant.....

um, yeaaaah, always pre-type your post, or atleast select and copy it before you hit "post" on any lengthy post. Even some sort of hiccup/time delay can screw you over... I think it's happened to most of us here at one point or another.

sorry.

Yeah I'm going to do that from now on. I can laugh about it this morning but last night, not so much. lol. I'll redo it again today after work!

all these political commercials are ridiculous...
makes me want to write in phil mickelson on everything /sarcasm
i just wanna vote and get it over with

I need to see how fellow golfers would feel about this....or if I am just being dumb. Over the summer you are playing golf with a friend and they say, hey, I wanna buy your driver....you say ok, take it with you and just pay me later, you even discuss a price and leave it at that. Well, today, after they had the luxury of using your driver for the golf season they say....I dont think I want that driver. I dont even know how much we agreed on, why dont you just give it to me, you have one, you dont need it. UGH!!!!! I am just irritated at this point...sure, just bring it back and I will get less money for it since it has been 6 months. I dont care if I dont get paid for another year, but dont come to me and say that, its not about the money at this point. RANT OVER! Whats others thoughts on this?

I need to see how fellow golfers would feel about this....or if I am just being dumb. Over the summer you are playing golf with a friend and they say, hey, I wanna buy your driver....you say ok, take it with you and just pay me later, you even discuss a price and leave it at that. Well, today, after they had the luxury of using your driver for the golf season they say....I dont think I want that driver. I dont even know how much we agreed on, why dont you just give it to me, you have one, you dont need it. UGH!!!!! I am just irritated at this point...sure, just bring it back and I will get less money for it since it has been 6 months. I dont care if I dont get paid for another year, but dont come to me and say that, its not about the money at this point. RANT OVER! Whats others thoughts on this?

Hmmm, my thought would have been "It's been nice knowing you, I hope a rock falls on your cheap head." I don't take kindly to being screwed by friends, total strangers, cool, I expect it to happen.

On another note, airline fees...eff off! I just booked a flight to Pittsburgh, initial ticket cost $57 final cost $95.

for $20 I'll draw up a contract for you next time someone is interested in something like this. lol. It'll state agreed upon demo time, pricing, etc. Man, that is weak and sorry to hear you had to deal with something like that.

That sucks One T. I feel for ya broski.

But I would think as a friend, he would want to own up to the agreement. I mean he did play it the whole season. He definitely wants it, especially if he asking to just have it.

Thanks guys...yes, he played with it the rest of the season, so I think thats why I am so pissed

so he doesn't want it anymore or he doesn't want to pay you for it? is this your friend that's also a neighbor? if so, that's tough and that sucks. what a cheap bastard!

so he doesn't want it anymore or he doesn't want to pay you for it? is this your friend that's also a neighbor? if so, that's tough and that sucks. what a cheap bastard!

He says he doesnt want it anymore....well, it worked out nicely for you all season. UGH. Hell no not my neighbor, I give him all his equipment. hahaha. and really, its not even my driver, its my fathers if that narrows it down

He says he doesnt want it anymore....well, it worked out nicely for you all season. UGH. Hell no not my neighbor, I give him all his equipment. hahaha. and really, its not even my driver, its my fathers if that narrows it down

OHHHHH! ok, that does suck. again, cheap bastard!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back