Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks guys...yes, he played with it the rest of the season, so I think thats why I am so pissed

if it wasnt uncle daddy's driver... i would have said "sure you can have it but lemme see it a min" then i would have proceeded to take practice swings on the concrete before giving it back

oh yeah... then i would ask for the money

Haha! Uncle daddy probably wouldn't care but its the principle of things. Its a bit unfortunate b/c this dude's a good friend of my brothers.

if it wasnt uncle daddy's driver... i would have said "sure you can have it but lemme see it a min" then i would have proceeded to take practice swings on the concrete before giving it back

oh yeah... then i would ask for the money

awesome! i just got a video (which i thought was work related) and trust me, it was not! someone definitely planned that and i fell right into the trap!!!!

awesome! i just got a video (which i thought was work related) and trust me, it was not! someone definitely planned that and i fell right into the trap!!!!

work actually sends you videos?

work actually sends you videos?

yep, i get an email that says "is the HD quality of this video ok?" so i open it up and blamo! not something i wanted to see after dinner. it was awesome!

yep, i get an email that says "is the HD quality of this video ok?" so i open it up and blamo! not something i wanted to see after dinner. it was awesome!

lmao... for some reason im getting mixed signals on your posts
its the rant thread... but i cant tell if awesome is awesome as in cool or is it a sarcastic awesome... hahaha

Oh trust me. It was cool all right. Wanted to test the video on my EVO.

lmao... for some reason im getting mixed signals on your posts
its the rant thread... but i cant tell if awesome is awesome as in cool or is it a sarcastic awesome... hahaha

Oh trust me. It was cool all right. Wanted to test the video on my EVO.

nope, not cool, but very interesting.

I HATE THE USPS!!! They have lost three of my things lately!

It's raining and I really wanted to play at least nine holes after work today. The weather man said "chance of snow on Saturday. WTF?? I want more time with my little yellow e6!

It's raining and I really wanted to play at least nine holes after work today. The weather man said "chance of snow on Saturday. WTF?? I want more time with my little yellow e6!

It's raining here to, and they are calling for flurries tomorrow. Not to rub it in or anything, but I'll be tee'ing it up in Florida Saturday buddy, haha.

27* this morning. REALLY? It's the first week of November and it's a little too early for sub 35* temps. I haven't even changed my closet around from summer to fall yet and I don't even want to know where my winter clothes are

27* this morning. REALLY? It's the first week of November and it's a little too early for sub 35* temps. I haven't even changed my closet around from summer to fall yet and I don't even want to know where my winter clothes are

Again, pretty sweet we'll be in Florida!

Jury duty. 9:15 today. Shoot me now.

Bring a good book, Kevin...or a bunch of Golf magazines. Hope it goes well.

Jury duty. 9:15 today. Shoot me now.

ahhh man, big case....Kevin misses florida outting...that would suck! Just say whoever it is is a relative....gets you out every time

I had a tee time @ a course I had been looking forward.to playing for about 3 months today. It's pouring out :(

I somehow managed to post this via my HTC Incredible, the worst named product ever.

Whats stopping you? lol

i smell a discount!
Spoiler
zzflo.jpg

I had a tee time @ a course I had been looking forward.to playing for about 3 months today. It's pouring out :(

I somehow managed to post this via my HTC Incredible, the worst named product ever.

finally got me a mcrib meal but since its pouring out traffic was horrendous and the fries got nasty by the time i got home =/

It's raining here to, and they are calling for flurries tomorrow. Not to rub it in or anything, but I'll be tee'ing it up in Florida Saturday buddy, haha.

Dude.............that's just so cruel. At least post pictures of all the festivities??

Cleveland Golf! You make a great putter in the classic series but then you go and make worlds worst cover for it...I was so ready to burn that effin thing by the third green. Seriously velcro...velcro! In this day of technology you used the same thing that is used on kids shoes cause they can't tie them yet.

Pathetically pathetic decision.

Posted via my Droid

I woke up to the first snow of the year. It begins...

cart path only days make long long rounds of golf not to mention the frost delays

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back