Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, so processed cheese food product was either Velveeta or just American single slices. I don't think I've ever held a can of cheeze whiz to look at the description that closely.

IIRC, anything with less than 51% cheese is a "cheese product." I can't imagine that Whiz has even that much.

(American cheese is gross too.)

IIRC, anything with less than 51% cheese is a "cheese product." I can't imagine that Whiz has even that much.

(American cheese is gross too.)

Okay, I can be incredibly slow here. I finally figured out who Dick Tater is (I read faster than my brain enunciates). What does IIRC mean?

I just looked at that site and saw some symbols Ive never seen before. I do like QCD and QYB.
Spoiler
Q2C was quite disturbing actually

Around here lately, it would be 4:00pmCD (when the market closes).

Spoiler
Disturbing for who?

I think its disturbing that there is actually a symbol for it. I mean, come on, really?

I think its disturbing that there is actually a symbol for it. I mean, come on, really?

Agreed. Do you suppose it gets used in the first person or the third?

Aw, never mind.

What has this country become. You cant even trade your kids for things anymore?:confused2:

Actually, they were someone else's kids.

Actually, they were someone else's kids.
That story is confusing me. Who gets the extra 175 bucks? Plus, everyone knows the going rate for selling your children is way over 50 grand.

That story is confusing me. Who gets the extra 175 bucks? Plus, everyone knows the going rate for selling your children is way over 50 grand.

The $175 went to the former owners of the bird.

Apparently, 2 children + $175 = 1 Cockatoo

(In the bird couple's defense, the article did say that they had always wanted children badly and the children, ages 4 and 5, were well cared for by the couple. The $175 was purportedly for legal fees related to adoption.)

The $175 went to the former owners of the bird.

Apparently, 2 children + $175 = 1 Cockatoo

(In the bird couple's defense, the article did say that they had always wanted children badly and the children, ages 4 and 5, were well cared for by the couple. The $175 was purportedly for legal fees related to adoption.)

Seems fair enough, where is the problem?

Seems fair enough, where is the problem?

It seems that some pencil-pushing, tight-arsed bureaucrat pointed out that technically it is kidnapping.

(yes, that was sarcasm for anyone who might have been confused.)

Picture the scenario with Larry the Cable Guy narrating.

I've always thought it ought to be harder to become a parent than to get a driver's license.

Too bad no one made me God.

And the really scary thing is that all these kids are going to grow up; then we'll get to deal with them as adults.

Oh-the really scary thing. What lawyer would handle a private adoption for $175??

I hate having absolutely nothing to do for another 2 and a half hours! :at-wits-end:

Claire,
I always wondered why when you get a drivers license once you never really have to test again?????

My Grandmother is going to be 101 this year and she can technically driver if she wants to.

And the really scary thing is that all these kids are going to grow up; then we'll get to deal with them as adults.
I guess if you look on the bright side, chances are great that those kids will keep future law enforcement employed and flourishing.
Oh-the really scary thing. What lawyer would handle a private adoption for $175??
I was wondering the same thing. Do they have "We the People" throughout the rest of the country. I think they will do a divorce for 400 bucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back