Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, Id just Dayquil my life away...

I'd like to thank my doctor for once again (two years in a row) for wasting my time. I come to you in sickness and you send me away with children's level meds and antibiotics. This leads me to another week of recuperation and another visit to get something stronger and yet more recuperation. I'm really sick of dizziness, headaches and sleep.

Maybe I just caught something from drinking from the Morgan Cup.

I've missed THP. Now if I could stop coughing.

Uh oh....JB did not tell you did he? You really thought that thing was safe to drink out of on Sunday after the lead you guys were sleeping on Saturday night?? :alien2:

I'd like to thank my doctor for once again (two years in a row) for wasting my time. I come to you in sickness and you send me away with children's level meds and antibiotics. This leads me to another week of recuperation and another visit to get something stronger and yet more recuperation. I'm really sick of dizziness, headaches and sleep.

That sucks dude. I've got an old acient Mexican recipe I got fromt he 1990's..... Horchata and a bean/cheese burrito with some HOT sauce. Clear you right up.

ick dude! There is certainly something going on around here, I was at Coconut Point the other day and so many people looked like zombies with a nasty cough. I felt dirty and wanted a sars mask.

That sucks dude. I've got an old acient Mexican recipe I got fromt he 1990's..... Horchata and a bean/cheese burrito with some HOT sauce. Clear you right up.

Hot sauce to clear the sinuses rules.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk

Dude, Id just Dayquil my life away...
I was given something stronger than that and laced with codeine. I think I'm an addict now. I just want my energy back.

ick dude! There is certainly something going on around here, I was at Coconut Point the other day and so many people looked like zombies with a nasty cough. I felt dirty and wanted a sars mask.
I watched my wife struggle with it. It hit her at the MC and then full blown the week after. I felt fine and then after watching her for a week it was my turn.

Tried that and certain parts of my anatomy are...ahem...very upset at me.

Uh oh....JB did not tell you did he? You really thought that thing was safe to drink out of on Sunday after the lead you guys were sleeping on Saturday night?? :alien2:
Not his style. I knew I shouldn't have gone back for champagne seconds. I knew I was effed drinking after One-T.

Gees hope you feel better biggsy. I was just thinking about ranting how you have to go back into a thread and uncheck whoever you multiquoted or it keeps quoting them. Drives me freakin nuts.

Sorry to hear it biggsy. Hope you get it under control soon.

Steroids for my back, good....the pain I go through to get them, all bad

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

Get better Biggs

Sorry that you guys are feeling bad and hope you get better soon. But this Mother Nature crap on the East Coast is really putting a damper on the end of my golf season....lol

Sorry that you guys are feeling bad and hope you get better soon. But this Mother Nature crap on the East Coast is really putting a damper on the end of my golf season....lol
Tell me about it.

My wallet fell in the toilet.

Gees hope you feel better biggsy. I was just thinking about ranting how you have to go back into a thread and uncheck whoever you multiquoted or it keeps quoting them. Drives me freakin nuts.

JUst go into another thread, quote someone, go to reply and the it will tell you you have X number of posts not in this thread selected. Do you want to include them or delete them? The click on delete them. Taken care of.

A reboot takes care of it too.

is it me or is olive gardens portions getting smaller?
i just spend a hunny on 4 ppl and we barely had left overs... even had appetizers and deserts

i just spend a hunny on 4 ppl and we barely had left overs... even had appetizers and deserts

Dang Russ, for those prices you shoulda gone to Outback.

It's everywhere man, the local restaurant here that has amazing steak/prime rib used to be a 35-45$ meal for two with alcohol. Last weekend we walked out 85$ more poor.

My Rant: the FedEX playoffs. Chez Reavie finishes 2nd in a Tournament, and b/c it's during the playoffs, he's now in the top 10 in Fedex cup points! WTF ever!

Ive never spent a hunny. Is that a lot of money? Is it like the Canadian Loonie or Twonie?

My Rant: the FedEX playoffs. Chez Reavie finishes 2nd in a Tournament, and b/c it's during the playoffs, he's now in the top 10 in Fedex cup points! WTF ever!

Isnt this just like a below .500 NFL team getting in as a wild card or division winner and winning a playoff game?

It's just like any playoff system. The regular season doesn't mean too much. This is how they think they generate interest.

Isnt this just like a below .500 NFL team getting in as a wild card or division winner and winning a playoff game?

Yes, those annoy me too. I mean, I've heard of Chez Reavie, but I haven't seen him, heard his name, nothing, in 2011, until Sunday. And now he's in the top 10. Just devalues it to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back