Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i just ordered a pair of footjoys... i want adidas but i dont have the coin for that right now
I want some Footjoy Icons but that's too fancy and outta my $30 range :D

I am okay. It went away after about and hour and a half. I got about 2 hours of sleep last night so I am a zombie today. I called my Dr. and made an appointment for Monday.

Smart man...keep us updated.

Hope things get better man. I've been in those ruts for a while and it really does suck

Thanks. I am seriously at the point where I just dont know how much more I can take anymore. If something else happens to me, I might just lose my mind. I am playing golf Saturday and the weather is supposed to be 68 and sunny. Perfect NJ golf weather. I just hope it holds up and I actually get to play. I need 4 hours to just go out and not worry about anything and have fun.

Thanks. I am seriously at the point where I just dont know how much more I can take anymore. If something else happens to me, I might just lose my mind. I am playing golf Saturday and the weather is supposed to be 68 and sunny. Perfect NJ golf weather. I just hope it holds up and I actually get to play. I need 4 hours to just go out and not worry about anything and have fun.

Dev, I will be praying for sunshine. You honestly deserve this man

I have two days off and it's cold and going to rain...it will clear right up on my way to work on Sunday though.

I have a set of clubs that have been in Greensboro, NC since Tuesday. That is 1 1/2 hours from my house! How long does it take to get my clubs to me? Some UPS man is playing golf with my clubs!

I have a set of clubs that have been in Greensboro, NC since Tuesday. That is 1 1/2 hours from my house! How long does it take to get my clubs to me? Some UPS man is playing golf with my clubs!

LOL, that does suck!

I've been working at the house at night. Painting and getting the babies' room ready. Putting together a crib by yourself can be tedious. Who the eff designs those things? It must be people with small hands. I also hate allen wrenches. They get old.

LOL, that does suck!

I've been working at the house at night. Painting and getting the babies' room ready. Putting together a crib by yourself can be tedious. Who the eff designs those things? It must be people with small hands. I also hate allen wrenches. They get old.

HAHA I remember those days. Fun times. Our crib is not moving till we are done with kids. It was a pain enough dropping it down when he started standing up. Post some pics when you get done. I like to see finished product pictures.

The availability of the tracking system drives me crazy. It never moves fast enough. Your situation is ridiculous though. I would have called wednesday afternoon.

HAHA I remember those days. Fun times. Our crib is not moving till we are done with kids. It was a pain enough dropping it down when he started standing up. Post some pics when you get done. I like to see finished product pictures.

Yeah, I might have to do that dude. I have to hang some curtain rods, curtains and some pictures this weekend then I am done bro! Up next: sleepless nights! Woo hoo!

The availability of the tracking system drives me crazy. It never moves fast enough. Your situation is ridiculous though. I would have called wednesday afternoon.

I didn't get the tracking number from the sender till yesterday. It is a weird deal, but I got them at a steal. I am willing to wait.

Yeah, I might have to do that dude. I have to hang some curtain rods, curtains and some pictures this weekend then I am done bro! Up next: sleepless nights! Woo hoo!

Or late night THPing! :act-up:

Or late night THPing! :act-up:

True that. Dude, I unboxed my PS2 last night, that way if I have to be up in the living room with her, I can get my game on! I need a newer version of Madden. It's the only game i play.

True that. Dude, I unboxed my PS2 last night, that way if I have to be up in the living room with her, I can get my game on! I need a newer version of Madden. It's the only game i play.

HAHA. I used to rock some Tony Hawk on that game system.

you NEED a PS3

No joke, push it off as "its really a blu-ray player first" lol

hahaha....that worked for me. We actually use it A LOT for Blurays so she is happy

My stupid dremel died last night!!!

I was using it on a refinished putter to buff and the motor cr@pped out!

I called about my UPS order. They are out for delivery! I can't wait to get them in today.

Stupid online classes giving me duplicates of long, tedious quizzes.... Grrr.

I have a quiz on Marxism in an hour...I forgot to study for it :/...stupid school lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back