Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jake I've read some of your thoughts and you are doing great. I wish there was some way of tracking the sale of the items we all review but rest assured these threads are selling items.

Jake I've read some of your thoughts and you are doing great. I wish there was some way of tracking the sale of the items we all review but rest assured these threads are selling items.

There are always a ton of guests looking over the site. Also THP is often the top google search item on equipment.

Ready, Aim, (Kindle) FIRE!

Ear hair!!

went to my fave irish pub for happy hour and this is the 2nd time in a row we got lousy service
should i give them one more time to see if its a trend then start complaining?

I'm here if you need a golfing buddy to vent with.

Just had my MRI's tonight...one on my shoulder and one on my wrist. Guy wasn't allowed to tell me anything so I have to wait till Thursday to find out what the future holds. I was so nervous during the first MRI I couldnt stop shaking.

I will kick the crap out of whoever did whatever to you TMex. Name the time and place! WTC!!

Thanks guys.. It just keeps getting better too!

went to my fave irish pub for happy hour and this is the 2nd time in a row we got lousy service
should i give them one more time to see if its a trend then start complaining?

Dam Irish! Glad I'm only 1/2.

Thanks guys.. It just keeps getting better too!

Sorry to hear Yoccos, I'm with you buddy.

the waitress obviously wasnt irish but she had alot of talent... just not waiting tables kinda talent

I hate new York!! And how I can't take parkways so it takes me forever to get to my drop offs!!!

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

the waitress obviously wasnt irish but she had alot of talent... just not waiting tables kinda talent

Haha that is funny right there

WTC is going on Yoccos. Who do we need to Facebook bomb!

Lol now there would be more drama. THP is my safe place :) But its wtc indeed. I just feel like I'm getting the old say one thing do another haha.

Airlines lost my checked bags today. Tried to get my checked bag fee back and said they could only give me a voucher for the next time I book with them. Maybe tomorrow I can get my checked bag back.... when they can find it. I had a 4 hour layover and they still couldn't get it to the right plane.

Airlines lost my checked bags today. Tried to get my checked bag fee back and said they could only give me a voucher for the next time I book with them. Maybe tomorrow I can get my checked bag back.... when they can find it. I had a 4 hour layover and they still couldn't get it to the right plane.

That really sucks dude. What airline was it?

I'm sick and feel awful. Ugh :(

Tapatalk

The market is poised for another "interesting" day.

The market is poised for another "interesting" day.

the week of new years always is an 'interesting week' to say the least, man

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

the week of new years always is an 'interesting week' to say the least, man

Yeah it sure is. Yesterday was a blood bath and based on the few days prior, I guess it had to be expected. However there needs to be some rebound.

Yeah it sure is. Yesterday was a blood bath and based on the few days prior, I guess it had to be expected. However there needs to be some rebound.

Yesterday was ok for me.....down market does not always equate a loss...

Traditionally the week after new years is a rebound week. Most people are off or or not I'm work mode in addition to selling off stuff to pay bills or start new investments for the new year. couple that with the current event going on now and it's even worse. I've been wanting to jump in with some things but each time I want to days like yesterday happen. Frustrating to see my retirement age keep getting extended 5 yrs every other week

Traditionally the week after new years is a rebound week. Most people are off or or not I'm work mode in addition to selling off stuff to pay bills or start new investments for the new year. couple that with the current event going on now and it's even worse. I've been wanting to jump in with some things but each time I want to days like yesterday happen. Frustrating to see my retirement age keep getting extended 5 yrs every other week

Especially considering where you work...hehe

Yesterday was not a bad day to be on the offense necessarily, but it stung like hell to the overall portfolio.

Especially considering where you work...hehe

Yesterday was not a bad day to be on the offense necessarily, but it stung like hell to the overall portfolio.

We are open.....can't speak for how sharp everyone who is working though. Hehe

You're right about that but there's just so much turmoil now that a lot of companies are battening down the hatches again and not hiring like they were planning on for 2012. Watch unemployment tick upwards a bit early next year and then watch the market fall sharply And when the housing numbers correct themselves after a small spike at the end of 2011 at the same time? oy

We are open.....can't speak for how sharp everyone who is working though. Hehe

You're right about that but there's just so much turmoil now that a lot of companies are battening down the hatches again and not hiring like they were planning on for 2012. Watch unemployment tick upwards a bit early next year and then watch the market fall sharply And when the housing numbers correct themselves after a small spike at the end of 2011 at the same time? oy

WE were just talking about this yesterday at the course. This is scary and something I definitely feel is coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back