Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone in my daughter's class has head lice. EW! I am off to get some tea tree oil - someone said lice hate the smell. I'm so worried she'll get it as they said medication cannot (should not) be used on babies under 6 months so if she gets it - UG... not even going to start thinking about that!
Patty, I didn't even know that stuff was still around.

Who are you? McGwiver lol....those are facts that I will school away in case it happens in the Kong Household
Sadly, MacGyver couldn't help with this.

396561_279909668735876_184225301637647_785450_651100321_n.jpg

Who are you? McGwiver lol....those are facts that I will school away in case it happens in the Kong Household

haha those are facts you get some having a little miss hanks running around.

I'm useless information guy but this falls into parental knowledge learned

they also sign waivers and NDA's

When Hanks brings home the lady friends he needs to be prepared for all maladies!

exactamundo...parenting. it's not a job, its an adventure

haha those are facts you get some having a little miss hanks running around.

Here's a rant: I wanted those speedbag threads to stay up for a while. I was having so much fun yesterday!

Epic spam threads should just get merged with the banter threads lol

That's a brilliant idea. Wish I had copied the text of those just so I could post them here. I was looking forward to entering. I have fast hands. :bulgy-eyes:

they may hate it but it won't kill them. Keep her scalp claean with regular soap and water and wash all of her extra clothes at school in hot water and dry on high heat. It'll kill all of the eggs without having to bug bomb your house.

Thanks everyone for the advice. And to Hanks. I'm going to do it to her clothes, jacket and backpack now. Just gross.

And yeah, Sean, I can't believe it either. Another mom told
me there was an outbreak last year too. Blech.

It's not lice but apparently I am big time allergic to these little bad boys that live in every house, carpet, stuff animal, mattress, pillow, boxspring, comforter and non leather chair.

220px-House_Dust_Mite.jpg

Damn them all to hell!!!!!

It's not lice but apparently I am big time allergic to these little bad boys that live in every house, carpet, stuff animal, mattress, pillow, boxspring, comforter and non leather chair.

220px-House_Dust_Mite.jpg

Damn them all to hell!!!!!

Eww. What are those little buggers?

man its bad when i have more than one rant

#1 idiots around here can not drive. i almost got into a huge accident before even getting to our happy hour destination. chick decided it was okay for her to go right into my lane and she almost wrecked into 3 other cars.

#2 everyone at work knows im an IT guy in a former life so they come to me with all kinds of computer questions which i dont mind... but... we've been remodeling the clubhouse and are in the process of moving the proshop to the other end of the building and ive been getting hints that i should help move all the computer systems/network.
ive taken a look at the whole set up and its a nightmare of a job that i dont even wanna touch

#3 remodeling the house is great when its all said and done... but while theyre doing it... just plain sucks

My rant is I keep missing posts by Freddie that were to me. Freddie I am not ignoring you!!

Bogey, I just noticed your handicap and thought it said girls. I was right with you there for a minute til I looked again.

I'm just gonna say that I'm having a bad day but I don't want to put any of the details out there.

I'm just gonna say that I'm having a bad day but I don't want to put any of the details out there.

Sorry to hear that Frank. Hope things turn around dude

Someone in my daughter's class has head lice. EW! I am off to get some tea tree oil - someone said lice hate the smell. I'm so worried she'll get it as they said medication cannot (should not) be used on babies under 6 months so if she gets it - UG... not even going to start thinking about that!

My great nephew picked them up in school in Rosemead last week, that is very close to y'all so that are spreading it sounds like to me.

Sorry about that dude. I hope it gets better.

Waiting. It will be a week at the earliest until I know how well the interview really went.

Waiting. It will be a week at the earliest until I know how well the interview really went.

It will fly by if you just stay busy, I know you are anxious but I also know that you did well.

My parents are trying to tell me no Golfsmith tomorrow because of the snow. Looks like I'll be going anyways and filling up the tank on the way back so they never know. I need to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back