Status
Not open for further replies.

Damaikis

Fairway Finder
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 6.2
What you doing? You lefty's do some strange stuff dont you? lol
Buying Matty's PX 6.0 shafts for my hybrid and 4 wood. I was planning on going to Golfsmith to hit them today, but the damn snow came and the roads are terrible because apparently they don't know how to plow in northern NJ lol.

Jersey Nate

#JourneyToBetter #THPMC
Reaction score
Handicap
USGA 13.2
Buying Matty's PX 6.0 shafts for my hybrid and 4 wood. I was planning on going to Golfsmith to hit them today, but the damn snow came and the roads are terrible because apparently they don't know how to plow in northern NJ lol.
They don't know how to plow down in South Jersey either. People freak out when there is this tiny dusting of snow (IMO).

MattyKrack17

MattyCaulk AkA DigDug
Reaction score
Handicap
Or Delaware

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

Kmac

Banned
Reaction score
Handicap
They don't know how to plow down in South Jersey either. People freak out when there is this tiny dusting of snow (IMO).
Its the same here. They havent plowed at all. Im not sure what theyre waiting for either. Rain?

Damaikis

Fairway Finder
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 6.2
It's so stupid. I understand for a little snow, but we have like 6 inches now.

DawgDaddy

Old Coot
Reaction score
Handicap
L.O.F.T.
I'll take a afternoon tornado watch for 6 months of snow and -20 temps ALEX...
I understand what you are saying about "watch" but they tend to turn into warnings here where they actually tourch down. The folks in Tuscaloosa tend to disagree with your statement. Just sayin'

berty1027

Reaction score
Handicap
4 inches of snow here in CT and still going. Have to be in the city tonight for a 30th birthday party. This sucks...

Kmac

Banned
Reaction score
Handicap
I understand what you are saying about "watch" but they tend to turn into warnings here where they actually tourch down. The folks in Tuscaloosa tend to disagree with your statement. Just sayin'
I have to agree with 99srxman, I'll take the storms and watches any day over the stupid snow. Ive been in both and I'll take the South stuff over the north stuff.

berty1027

Reaction score
Handicap
Sounds like a Metro North moment!!!
You know it. Sucks though since party is at 10ish. Last train out around 2. Not a lot of time. Probably grab dinner in before. Def Metro Northin it.

turboboost4me

Reaction score
Handicap
Ya now that I have started playing golf and anjoy it I'm sick of snow. My veiw right now out side

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Kobey

I'm a French model
Reaction score
Handicap
Winter
Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in