Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dunno this guy is pretty big and he's in the military in some fashion. He could probably kill me before I ever hit him.

Do I need to fly up?

**I workabilitied that post using Tapatalk**

fudge my bum? frack my booty?

I'll let you know if he gives me any static bro.

Good....cause I don't take no shat

**I workabilitied that post using Tapatalk**

yeah :( got another round of injections done on Wednesday and can't do much until Monday

fmb? I dont want to guess but is it 'back'?

yeah :( got another round of injections done on Wednesday and can't do much until Monday

Do you need to give me that G20 for some on course testing? :)

maybe if I had it, yeah lol

lol damn. Figured it got sent to you. Is there anything wrong with having two drivers? Say a back up driver for when the main driver seems to be acting up? I dont think so

Hanks pops up an avatar pic of sexy sanchize and now he's fmb'ing. Must be some correlation?

Again....3 EFFIN days to get a package shipped within TX delivered within TX? Called UPS as the package is 10 miles away and I am not allowed to "will call" it and pick up today. Want my damn SCOR wedges for rounds tomorrow and Monday!!

It's one thing to have to remind people when they answer someone's post in the Ask the Pro section that it's supposed to stay clean until a GolfTec Pro can answer FIRST.

But when they first say, "I know I'm not supposed to post yet but I'm going to anyway", WTF. Does something make them so special that they think that rule doesn't apply to them?

I'm ranting because it happened again today, but it happens quite often.

It's one thing to have to remind people when they answer someone's post in the Ask the Pro section that it's supposed to stay clean until a GolfTec Pro can answer FIRST.

But when they first say, "I know I'm not supposed to post yet but I'm going to anyway", WTF. Does something make them so special that they think that rule doesn't apply to them?

Totally Smalls, that bugged me this morning.

Totally Smalls, that bugged me this morning.

I saw that. And then when you scold them, they reply again! UGGGH! Every single time!

rant
I can't stand it when people don't use the search function and/or don't see the post directly underneath their post that would answer their question immediately. So I try to help them out as MAYBE they have a range session scheduled for the next morning and get my head bit off for it. Get over yourself. All I was doing was trying to be helpful, all the other people were doing were posting negative comments towards me. How about lending a quick helpful hand? Or are we too good for that? Maybe too tough behind the keyboard? Ya know what "dumbfounds" me...inconsiderate jerks that need to post negatively instead of not posting at all. No wonder you have so many posts, haven't quite figured that one out yet. Good work, you've definitely let me know who you really are. I'm gonna go have a smoke as I feel I might say something that I probably won't regret. /rant

That. Just. Happened. (tapatalk)

rant
I can't stand it when people don't use the search function and/or don't see the post directly underneath their post that would answer their question immediately. So I try to help them out as MAYBE they have a range session scheduled for the next morning and get my head bit off for it. Get over yourself. All I was doing was trying to be helpful, all the other people were doing were posting negative comments towards me. How about lending a quick helpful hand? Or are we too good for that? Maybe too tough behind the keyboard? Ya know what "dumbfounds" me...inconsiderate jerks that need to post negatively instead of not posting at all. No wonder you have so many posts, haven't quite figured that one out yet. Good work, you've definitely let me know who you really are. I'm gonna go have a smoke as I feel I might say something that I probably won't regret. /rant

Wow. Did my post offend you? Think about where you post before you post anyway next time.

If you want to help them out, try PMing them instead of posting where you aren't supposed to.

Wow, man. Wow.

See, I understand why you did what you did. I do. However, as it stands, what you did was a clear an willful violation of rules that are placed there for good reason. You were right to be scolded, and you shouldn't be this angry over it.

rant

Wow. Did my post offend you? Think about where you post before you post anyway next time.

If you want to help them out, try PMing them instead of posting where you aren't supposed to.

I think it did smalls, or perhaps mine, who know, I didn't think either was that negative.

here is just a thought though BeanieAZ as I think you are a good guy and just want to help people as most of us here want to. If you see a post in the ask the pro section and want to respond to the OP because you think you can help right away thats great, send them a quick PM. I do this from time to time if you think you can help them right away, like you said. There is nothing wrong with helping them out, and you still can while keeping the thread clean as has been asked my THP.

Offend me? Not a chance.

Second part of your post here, great response!! Maybe that wouldve been more productive the the "dumbfounded" comment, ya think? I'm done here. You proved your point, which was already proved prior to that. GL

you aint missing out i went to the range this morning quick cause i wanted to work on my new swing a little bit and the grass is closed and everything is DRENCHED . every ball i hit plugged on the range. if you wanna get out this week let me know. even if you only feel up for chip and putt.

I think it did smalls, or perhaps mine, who know, I didn't think either was that negative.

here is just a thought though BeanieAZ as I think you are a good guy and just want to help people as most of us here want to. If you see a post in the ask the pro section and want to respond to the OP because you think you can help right away thats great, send them a quick PM. I do this from time to time if you think you can help them right away, like you said. There is nothing wrong with helping them out, and you still can while keeping the thread clean as has been asked my THP.

I will do that from now on. Your post was fine CB. It was the jab at the end of smallville's that was unwarranted.

I'm still semi-new around here and have learned my lesson here today.

yeah i screwed up today i gotta remember to check where its posted. sorry again. i felt like a idiot. even though my answer was to go to golftec and get fitted. and im not offended i know i screwed up. lol

Bro hugs, bros.

Posted via Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back