Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will do that from now on. Your post was fine CB. It was the jab at the end of smallville's that was unwarranted.

I'm still semi-new around here and have learned my lesson here today.

That. Just. Happened. (tapatalk)

If you realize how many times we have to tell people where they are posting, and then when you get people who go ahead and post when they have just said they know they aren't supposed to post there, it's not so unwarranted. It's true. I am dumbfounded at the people who post when they know they aren't supposed to. No apologies to you or anyone else for saying that.

If you had posted accidentally, you would have gotten a reminder. But when you say you know you aren't supposed to but you did it anyway? That's what gets me.

We've hugged, we're good now.

However, I didn't like the lil toosh squeeze I got from smallville during the hug. Made the whole situation awkward

We've hugged, we're good now.

However, I didn't like the lil toosh squeeze I got from smallville during the hug. Made the whole situation awkward

haha. Couldn't help it.

I'm stuck in a shoulder brace for a while because my shoulder is a POS. Super frustrating since I was trying to push past this and was finally where I needed to be only to have things blow up in my face at the worst time possible. Missing tryouts so I cant help my buddy and I am going to have to start over again once I get this thing off. Doctor wont do surgery and I normally am against it but honestly at this point I am sick of this happening over and over again. I guess no golf is better then hitting every fairway and then digging every iron shot because your shoulder pops out of its socket on the downswing and hitting 1 GIR.

Ive done this a few times from tapatalk. I kinda wish that whole forum was unavailable from tapatalk. I know my lesson but I do it occasionally from time to time by accident. I apologize for any future F-ups.

In the mean time, new thread time, ProV1 vs Penta?

Ive done this a few times from tapatalk. I kinda wish that whole forum was unavailable from tapatalk. I know my lesson but I do it occasionally from time to time by accident. I apologize for any future F-ups.

In the mean time, new thread time, ProV1 vs Penta?

I love the new PentaV1.

Man that sucks. But I know how u feel. My neighbor has a beagel that doesn't shut up

MattyCaulk Aka Hawk hunter

Yea, it stinks.

Just dealt with this problem with my new neighbor. He has two giant poodles that he used to let out at 530 AM that sounded like wounded cows. So I called the police after trying to talk to him to no avail and now he can't let them out until 7:00 AM when the noise ordinance is over. I tried to be reasonable with the guy and he just wouldn't listen.

We have the same deal, 7am weekdays and 9am weekends but I am in the country. Po Po doesnt want to hear about neighbors dogs at 3am. He called this afternoon and apologized, said he is going to give the dog to a friend. Good is what I said and take care of your pets!

We have no dog issues like that here. Almost everyone has them and a lot of times, if one is barking, they are all barking!

one hound is too many!! A buddy used to have expensive coon hounds(5K each) that wouldn't come when called--used to leave a coat along the road for scent and pick up the mutts in the morning

phatphingers like tapppytalk

We have no dog issues like that here. Almost everyone has them and a lot of times, if one is barking, they are all barking!

Sounds like a great time Small's

one hound is too many!! A buddy used to have expensive coon hounds(5K each) that wouldn't come when called--used to leave a coat along the road for scent and pick up the mutts in the morning

phatphingers like tapppytalk

He has 2 coon hounds also but keeps them in a pen 24-7. Rant officially over.

course was like a ghost town before noon since we aerated the greens this week
as soon as i get my gear and head to the tee... a billion ppl show up so i rush to the back and tee off
got in front of a 4 some... oops but i leave them in the dust before they can complain that i jumped ahead of them
caught up to a 3some of beginners... no biggie
my rant is the tools in front of them
a 2some that was holding the 3some of beginners up
i watched as these guys hit tee shots... go to where they think their balls are way right into other fw's/rough/woods
then go all the way back to the tee when the beginners were there and retee... sometimes more than a few times
took me 45 mins to get thru 14 and well over an hour to finish the rest... i was not happy

I dont have a rant, Its been a great weekend! So suck that Rant Of The Day Thread!

Busy courses where starters and marshalls don't do their jobs. Played today and it took 5h15. That ain't right. It ain't complicated, break up your teetimes and don't squeeze 2somes behind 4somes.

Walkers. I put them in the same category as the annoying bikers who act like they own the damn road. Played today with golf4life and we were ALWAYS waiting for the dumb walkers to get out of the way. We would get going with a nice pace and then be waiting. And they were a twosome just like us.

Walkers. I put them in the same category as the annoying bikers who act like they own the damn road. Played today with golf4life and we were ALWAYS waiting for the dumb walkers to get out of the way. We would get going with a nice pace and then be waiting. And they were a twosome just like us.

You hate walkers.

You should have hit into them repeatedly. That's always a good way to get their attention!

You hate walkers.

I hate when walkers walk slow like the only reason theyre walking is because theyre too cheap to ride. If youre going to walk you need to keep pace. Here come all the "I can walk and play just as fast as you lazy cart riders". Sorry, not true.

You should have hit into them repeatedly. That's always a good way to get their attention!

I dont hit into people but Im sure that would have got their attention.

Damn, I was hoping we could walk at Renditions when we meet up.

I hate when walkers walk slow like the only reason theyre walking is because theyre too cheap to ride. If youre going to walk you need to keep pace. Here come all the "I can walk and play just as fast as you lazy cart riders". Sorry, not true.

I dont hit into people but Im sure that would have got their attention.

Thats it, its time for a race, me and my pushcart against you and your cart.

Thats it, its time for a race, me and my pushcart against you and your cart.

Ah but see you have a push cart. Big difference. The slow walkers are almost always the carriers. Plus your cheating because you know you need to keep pace.

Lol, Kevin. You wouldn't be complaining if I were the walker. I play faster than most cart riders hoofing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back