Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently people leaping to their death. I'm still so appalled right now its ridiculous, I was shaking restraining my tongue.

If I was one of your students, I would have hit them. that is ridiculous.

Sorry about the sinus infection. The pain makes it hard to concentrate on anything.

At my son's HS, they won't let any athletes practice or play if they call in sick to school. Been that way for a while.

Coach is old school. I am really not looking forward to it. I can barely breathe.

If I was one of your students, I would have hit them. that is ridiculous.

Back when I was a student, I would have too.

Flat out turned my stomach I got so pissed.

Back when I was a student, I would have too.

Flat out turned my stomach I got so pissed.

Should have shown them the way to the roof of the school.

Should have shown them the way to the roof of the school.
+1 on this one. That or opened a window.

Just got back from practice. There are perks to being a senior, Coach saw that I was sick and sent me to the sideline. Normally you would practice, because most of the time some one is "sick", they are faking. Especially true with the meatheads (little kids.)

Im annoyed with myself as I am struggling to keep up with THP. This place is moving so fast!!!

Haha, I feel ya Thainer, I jsut need a few more hours in the day for THP! lol

Apparently people leaping to their death. I'm still so appalled right now its ridiculous, I was shaking restraining my tongue.

Can you legally hit each one of them with a stick?

Haha, I feel ya Thainer, I jsut need a few more hours in the day for THP! lol

There is definitely a lot going on with the site. I certainly can't keep up half the time.

carpal tunnel sucks

[video=youtube;-H57zcozi7k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-H57zcozi7k[/video]

Slow play. Todays round took 4-1/2 hours and there was only one group directly ahead of us. Couldn't get by them until the 15th hole (actually #6) as they were hacking it up a par 3 and they saw us on the tee and let us hit. I hit left of the green and short by 20 yards; Jacqui hit the green pin high and parred the hole (I bogeyed). I congratulated her for passing a group in the correct way!

In Hawaii without my clubs...

Watching reruns on golf channel when not out being a tourist with my wife.

Not going to play tomorrow...which means I am now officially on my break :banghead: Oh...and I get my C Kua back just in time to not use it. Its not fair.

I am completely sick of studying for my boards. I just want Thursday to come and go so I can get back to my life. :angry:

You and my brother both....good luck brother, stay the course!

I am completely sick of studying for my boards. I just want Thursday to come and go so I can get back to my life. :angry:

I've only been hanging around here for a short time but you sir find some great pictures.

it could be worse.....

football-funny-pic.jpg

[video=youtube;-H57zcozi7k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-H57zcozi7k[/video]

So, that's either you singing or you just got rejected/dumped again. Which one is it?

I think he kind of has that look in his eyes that says hey not as bad as I thought it was going to be.
Wow. Good find One-T, dude looks like he is in pain

I found THP seeking out knowledge. And joined to ask more questions and be part of the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back