Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was one of those nights where my brain just wouldn't fully shut down. Worse, it was thinking about work related stuff.

why were you up? That sucks

I think that actually does make the day longer...? I know how it sucks man, I was up the night before last like that.

It was one of those nights where my brain just wouldn't fully shut down. Worse, it was thinking about work related stuff.

That sucks dude!! Been there

My rant is on myself for pulling a quasi vanishing act the last couple of weeks.

Things have gotten nuts with my wife's residency interviews starting up, but that's no excuse to forget my THP brethren.

It sounds like that is going well. Wish her luck again.

Tapatalk

My rant is on myself for pulling a quasi vanishing act the last couple of weeks.

Things have gotten nuts with my wife's residency interviews starting up, but that's no excuse to forget my THP brethren.
Welcome back, Jman!

Hope its better tonight, slam a couple stiff ones about an hour before bed. I've been up during the night a bunch myself, but its allergies. Happens every year during harvest, that crap is just in the air.

Missed ya JMan. Good having ya back.

I miss Bridges.

bridges is prolly tapatalk lurking right now.

Who the hell is Andy North, and why does he persist in spamming me several times a day!

Yeah, welcome to the everybody gets to play, we don't keep score and everybody gets a trophy for showing up sports league! When we were kids, sports taught you responsibility, respect, team work, and honor. Now it's a weak attempt to drag a kid away from their video games.
You hit the nail right on the head. Kids today spend so much time on their video games,texting with their 3rd generation I phone, facebook,twitter, and all the other electrical devices that they become prisoners and don't even know it ! They are losing the person to person social skills that they will need in the real world where you still have to be street smart to survive in the jungle. You don't see street hockey,sandlot baseball, after school tackle football with no equipment, basketball in the driveway with 8 to 10 guys everywhere like you used to. All that stuff is a thing of the past. Just .02 from somebody else sitting on his lz boy playing with a lap top also !

State volleyball starts tomorrow, here. Seems crazy, but they are shutting down school, even grade school, early the next two days, lol. High school is out on Friday all together. Liz works school until 1:30 and then the game gate until 8pm..... can someone move this to the Joy Joy Thread?

I have a lot to rant about. Given this a public forum we'll just leave it at that.

Rant; Cant get any consistency with my driver during my round yesterday, go to the range today and I am hitting it well. Frustrating.

Rant; Cant get any consistency with my driver during my round yesterday, go to the range today and I am hitting it well. Frustrating.

Was JB rushing you? :D

Tappin' from my iPad!

Chilly days and Daylight Savings Time.

Motorcycle shops piss me off.

--
tapatalk

Was JB rushing you? :D

Tappin' from my iPad!
Not at all, we had a VERY slow group in front of us. Speaking of that group, here's another Rant; Wearing a hat backward when you play golf.

I usually play pretty fast, so wasnt rushed. I had a variety yesterday; Pushed left, Straight w/ fade on the end, Nasty slice.

Big kink in my left shoulder, hurts like h@#l.

i need to beat alot of balls on the range till i can get things figured out

Had my car towed last night...30 minutes later I got it back for $155...complete BS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back