Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What you doing? You lefty's do some strange stuff dont you? lol

Buying Matty's PX 6.0 shafts for my hybrid and 4 wood. I was planning on going to Golfsmith to hit them today, but the damn snow came and the roads are terrible because apparently they don't know how to plow in northern NJ lol.

Buying Matty's PX 6.0 shafts for my hybrid and 4 wood. I was planning on going to Golfsmith to hit them today, but the damn snow came and the roads are terrible because apparently they don't know how to plow in northern NJ lol.

They don't know how to plow down in South Jersey either. People freak out when there is this tiny dusting of snow (IMO).

Or Delaware

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

They don't know how to plow down in South Jersey either. People freak out when there is this tiny dusting of snow (IMO).

Its the same here. They havent plowed at all. Im not sure what theyre waiting for either. Rain?

It's so stupid. I understand for a little snow, but we have like 6 inches now.

I'll take a afternoon tornado watch for 6 months of snow and -20 temps ALEX...

I understand what you are saying about "watch" but they tend to turn into warnings here where they actually tourch down. The folks in Tuscaloosa tend to disagree with your statement. Just sayin'

4 inches of snow here in CT and still going. Have to be in the city tonight for a 30th birthday party. This sucks...

I understand what you are saying about "watch" but they tend to turn into warnings here where they actually tourch down. The folks in Tuscaloosa tend to disagree with your statement. Just sayin'

I have to agree with 99srxman, I'll take the storms and watches any day over the stupid snow. Ive been in both and I'll take the South stuff over the north stuff.

Sounds like a Metro North moment!!!

You know it. Sucks though since party is at 10ish. Last train out around 2. Not a lot of time. Probably grab dinner in before. Def Metro Northin it.

Ya now that I have started playing golf and anjoy it I'm sick of snow. My veiw right now out side

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back