Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
For how long does it knock you out?

Next rant: I am totally slammed here at work, and none of it requires any brain cells. Nothing wrong with being busy, but being busy with no intellectual engagement at all drives me batty. I just can't get motivated to deal with it all.

That's my excuse for being here.

Usually about 6 hours. If you try to get up before that, it's tough to motivate but it doesn't prevent you from waking up. Also, it just makes you sleepy more than knocks you out. If you don't give in, you can power through it.

You should probably test it out over the weekend before using it on a school night.

Usually about 6 hours. If you try to get up before that, it's tough to motivate but it doesn't prevent you from waking up. Also, it just makes you sleepy more than knocks you out. If you don't give in, you can power through it.

You should probably test it out over the weekend before using it on a school night.

Thanks--six would be good. Tylenol PM works well, but if I don't have eight hours to sleep (and I rarely do), I'm totally hung over the next day. Or, as someone here would put it, logy.

Thanks--six would be good. Tylenol PM works well, but if I don't have eight hours to sleep (and I rarely do), I'm totally hung over the next day. Or, as someone here would put it, logy.

I typically take 3 of the tylenol pm's along with 2 lorazapams, so far that's the only combination I have found that works for myself.

Yeah, this definitely has less hangover than something like Tylenol PM.

So I get my iPhone, and I call Tmobile. I was in Live Chat with them two nights ago, and activated my sim card. I call them up and tell them that I never got a text message with my number like I was supposed to. She then says my sim was never activated!! So I had to go thru a whole 10 min process to RE-activate it.

My iPhone rants are now over. I got it set up and working flawlessly. YAY!

Thanks guys and gals! After a lil while, I'll put up a little review in the Off-Topic section. So far, amazing.

God, I need that melatonin. No Trader Joe's really handy here, but there's a health food store across the street from my office.

Rant,
You just cannot please everybody.

especially lately. sheesh. i feel fer ya JB!

Yeah why does it seem to come all at once? JB just remember there are more happy people here than not.

My rant, stupid announcers for the Kraft Nabisco saying the most stupid and obvious things.

My rant,

the Buffalo Sabres announcer is the most annoying guy in the world.

Sure he is a hero and legend to some, but I can't stand him.

My rant,

the Buffalo Sabres announcer is the most annoying guy in the world.

Sure he is a hero and legend to some, but I can't stand him.

Plus they suck! :D

Go Rangers!

They just ran the ad for the Solheim Cup, and one of the first clips was Christina Kim, decked out and cheering. That was FOUR years ago, guys. I'm still pissed that she wasn't a captain's pick in 2007.

I really, really want a drink.

Not 'till Lent's over. :sad:

I go back to school tomorrow, biggest bs ever. I got so much homework to do on my trip, and I didn't do any of it.

I go back to school tomorrow, biggest bs ever. I got so much homework to do on my trip, and I didn't do any of it.

I told you stop listening to me Dent lol! That's such a AJ move right there.

Spare me needy, whiny divorcees who just can't let it go!

That is all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back