Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why I :love: CfC.

I'm flattered, but how are you sure I wasn't talking about myself?

Spoiler
Of course I wasn't. And if this woman would spend one tenth of the time she spends obsessing about her property settlement on something useful, like finding a job, she'd be a lot better off.

My Rant of the Day:

I splurged on an $180 airsoft gun, and it arrived this morning. It doesn't work and in order to ship it back, I have to pay shipping. This thing is huge and full metal, it would cost like $40 to ship.

So I'm out $180...I coulda bought a new driver. :'(

My Rant of the Day:

I splurged on an $180 airsoft gun, and it arrived this morning. It doesn't work and in order to ship it back, I have to pay shipping. This thing is huge and full metal, it would cost like $40 to ship.

So I'm out $180...I coulda bought a new driver. :'(

Hahaha that sucks so bad!!! Flop just sell it to some elementary kid. He won't know.

Balancing the chemicals in the hot tub. Is there a pulling out my hair smilie.

hairpull.gif

Hahaha that sucks so bad!!! Flop just sell it to some elementary kid. He won't know.

He won't know when you pull the trigger, nothing happens? I just took the whole f*ckin thing apart and checked EVERYTHING...everything is connected, the battery is charged, the fuse is fine...I have the worst luck. I have 3 $30 guns, and guess what? they work fine...but when you buy a nice one - WHAM. Doesn't work. Bull$hit. I'm so f.ckin pissed. Nothing like throwing $170 out the window when you have no job. Fun. I was gonna buy a driver, but I said "No, I wanna have some fun with my friends, so lets buy an airsoft gun". So I end up with nothing.

Strange that you still have to pay shipping to return a defective gun. Sounds like fraud to me.

Strange that you still have to pay shipping to return a defective gun. Sounds like fraud to me.

A lot of sites do this...but it's fricking stupid. The thing weighs 10 pounds and the box is almost the size of me.

I'm going to buy a new battery and if that doesn't work...I shoot myself with my gun that doesn't shoot.

Another 3:00 am wakeup here. :sleepy:

I found out today that I will not be getting a raise this year (our reviews/raises are done in April every year and that is the only time). This comes after our company is up 8% for the year, is building a new store, and I have had my boss tell me "I don't remember what I did before you were here". The company cited ecenomic concerns. Tell me what is wrong about this scenario.

Keep in mind that small business taxes also are going up dramatically it looks like, so that could have something to do with it. With the rise in costs of operating small businesses, it is no wonder that so many are going under.

Keep in mind that small business taxes also are going up dramatically it looks like, so that could have something to do with it. With the rise in costs of operating small businesses, it is no wonder that so many are going under.

The company that I work for is not that small- twelve stores in two states. It is big enough- cash and credit wise- to have benefited from the demise of small companies. In fact, we made a lot of money off of that for a few reasons that I won't go into. That is what sickens me about this- we have done well, but it seems to me that this is mostly fearmongering- taking advantage of the ecenomic climate to justify tightening up.

Expanding on my rant from yesterday of throwing $170-$180 out the window..I have to pay 15% restocking fee to return it as well.

I coulda bought a niiiiice SSB with that money. Damnit.

Expanding on my rant from yesterday of throwing $170-$180 out the window..I have to pay 15% restocking fee to return it as well.

I coulda bought a niiiiice SSB with that money. Damnit.

Lesson learned, don't buy anything off the internet.

Except golf clubs.

Lesson learned, don't buy anything off the internet.

Except golf clubs.

Then how am I supposed to buy stuff for airsoft? No one around here sells that crap. And supposedly this place has the best customer service. Yeah, right. Sure.

Then how am I supposed to buy stuff for airsoft? No one around here sells that crap. And supposedly this place has the best customer service. Yeah, right. Sure.

What site did you use Flop?

What site did you use Flop?

You know more about airsoft than I do, do you think someone would buy a $140 gun, + a $20 mag, + $12 4000 .25g BB's for $160 SHIPPED? I'd obviously label that it won't shoot, and that all it probably needs is a new battery.

I'm debating whether to return it, get a new battery and try it, or just sell it and buy a niiice new SSB and forget about airsoft all together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back