Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
my rant of the day: The Post Office. i sold a football helmet display case on Ebay for $25 plus $12 shipping. the buyer was in California. and due to the size of the box (18x18x16) it cost me $28 to ship it....what a waste of time

Live shows going over. Missed the best singer of the night on Idol last night and had to watch it on the computer instead.Couldn't make it run over because we had two other shows recording at 8:00.

Traffic circles. Come on, really? I enter one of these every day and I feel like im crossing a figure 8. What idiot designed these stupid things?

You're talking about roundabouts?

roundabout-live-local.jpg

My neighbor is the crabgrass queen! I fight the good fight, but by July it's a losing battle. I'm thinking of burning her "lawn". LOL

That's why I like zoysia grass. It gros so thick that there aren't many weeds in it. I am just waiting for it to overtake ALL of my yard.

That's why I like zoysia grass. It gros so thick that there aren't many weeds in it. I am just waiting for it to overtake ALL of my yard.

Did you buy the plugs? I was thinking of getting some of those.

No my next door neighbor did. Like way back around 1980 or so. It has probably taken over about two-thirds of my lawn.

I am thinking about getting those plugs though and giving it a jump start to finishing the job.

You're talking about roundabouts?

roundabout-live-local.jpg

Thats like a big one, they have little ones all over Santa Monica that they call traffic circles. It reminds me of European Vacation, " look kids Big Ben and Parliament".

Thats like a big one, they have little ones all over Santa Monica that they call traffic circles. It reminds me of European Vacation, " look kids Big Ben and Parliament".

Oh lord, traffic circles. No one knows which lane to go in, and people think yield means stop.

We've got a traffic circle right outside the entrance to the plant I work at, I'm surprised there aren't more wrecks. People have no clue how the thing is supposed to work, especially at shift changes.

I love those things!

Something I just remembered made me angry just now. JB can you please answer this or anyone else that has these.

In Florida, ontop of traffic lights what are those little blue lights?

We've got a traffic circle right outside the entrance to the plant I work at, I'm surprised there aren't more wrecks. People have no clue how the thing is supposed to work, especially at shift changes.

People out here charge into them at like 40. I used to go over the center of them when I was younger.

Something I just remembered made me angry just now. JB can you please answer this or anyone else that has these.

I guess you want to say "In Orlando,"... none in JAX.

You were just hallucinating.

orlando-blue-lights.jpg

Mickey Mouse sees all. Those are Disney surveillance cameras! LOL

Exactly.

They are supposed to be invisible to the naked eye (I've never seen the personally) but, apparently, they are visible to individuals with exceptionally tiny genitalia for some reason. Disney is still working on determining the connection.

Exactly.

They are supposed to be invisible to the naked eye (I've never seen the personally) but, apparently, they are visible to individuals with exceptionally tiny genitalia for some reason. Disney is still working on determining the connection.

That's hilarious. I know I don't see them!

Mickey Mouse sees all. Those are Disney surveillance cameras! LOL
Claire dont play around the kids.
Spoiler
[YOUTUBE]qL6P3OSbLAs[/YOUTUBE]

Exactly.

looks down in shame Damn, I can see them.

exactly.

They are supposed to be invisible to the naked eye (i've never seen the personally) but, apparently, they are visible to individuals with exceptionally tiny genitalia for some reason. Disney is still working on determining the connection.

lmfao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back