Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amen to that. Hate going to the dentist. I even found a female version and she still hurts me.

Sent from my HTC Incredible using Tapatalk

I just hate it because they always give me bad news.

This time, my teeth were excellent, except for the fact that a previous filling has become loose. The last visit? Yeah, was because an old filling cracked in half and fell out.

GUUUUUUUUH! hahaha

Amen to that. Hate going to the dentist. I even found a female version and she still hurts me.

Sent from my HTC Incredible using Tapatalk

Don't let Sir Shanksalot hear that!

Census workers who try to intimidate you into answering questions you don’t want to answer. :angry::at-wits-end::banghead:

I am not intimidated easily so good luck. That is all.

a golfer that hates nature? ohhhh no... *plugs my ears*

my truck is still pffffft... the mechanic isnt gonna be here till wednesday... ugggh

I just hate bugs and weeds and I especially hate them in my yard or anywhere near my home. No matter how much time you spend getting rid of them they just come right back.

I just hate bugs and weeds and I especially hate them in my yard or anywhere near my home. No matter how much time you spend getting rid of them they just come right back.

:banghead: I'm just going to start hammering this stuff everywhere... who cares if it ends up being barron for years to come haha!!!

155930_300.jpg

Oh, and if you hate bugs, don't go to Ontario cottage country anywhere between now and july. You'll lose your mind because of the bugs!!

Re: Official Rant of the Day Thread

thats why there's AAA lol

Very true. I just don't have the patience to wait for someone else to do it.

:banghead: I'm just going to start hammering this stuff everywhere... who cares if it ends up being barron for years to come haha!!!

155930_300.jpg

Oh, and if you hate bugs, don't go to Ontario cottage country anywhere between now and july. You'll lose your mind because of the bugs!!

I would love to use weed killer but I am afraid to use because the dog loves to play in the yard and I don't want her to get sick. Is that stuff safe for pets? She chases lizards for hours in the backyard. I really hate bugs too I am even worse then your typical girl when it comes to bugs and being afraid of them. I have always said that I am not a real girly girl but being dirty and bugs are just disgusting to me.

I would love to use weed killer but I am afraid to use because the dog loves to play in the yard and I don't want her to get sick. Is that stuff safe for pets? She chases lizards for hours in the backyard. I really hate bugs too I am even worse then your typical girl when it comes to bugs and being afraid of them. I have always said that I am not a real girly girl but being dirty and bugs are just disgusting to me.

GolferGal, you live in the wrong state then. :smile-big:

im not a girly girl either but if you wanna see this guy jumping like a sissy... show me bugs...
im a germaphobe as it is so bugs are definately on the list of "get it away from me quick"

GolferGal, you live in the wrong state then. :smile-big:

LOL, I know! the bugs here are terrible, we even have Palmettos which are flying roaches, how disgusting is that? The mosquitoes are so bad in the summer time and I already have 6 bites on me from golf on Saturday. Ugh, just thinking about bugs makes me itchy.

im not a girly girl either but if you wanna see this guy jumping like a sissy... show me bugs...
im a germaphobe as it is so bugs are definately on the list of "get it away from me quick"

They are so gross I don't blame you for hating them. Roaches and spiders are by far the worst. Roaches carry so many diseases it's unbelievable.

Good call.. A lot of the brands claim to be pet and child friendly once the application has dried.. I bet if you went to Home Depot or Lowes someone working there would know.

Last Saturday while playing golf, I kept thinking I was seeing something out of the corner of my eye. I took my hat off and brushed my hair back a couple times over the course of a couple holes. Finally I took my glasses off, and there was a teeny, weeny, itsy, bitsy spider right on the hinge of my glasses. And I don't mean a Taylor Made putter. Lately, the carts at our club have been infested with spiders. I had to knock three webs off one yesterday before J.L. would get in it. It was worth it, though, because the rest of the day I kept saying to her, "Eeww, is that a spider?" And she'd go, "Where, Where? Cut it out, Daddy!"

I had to do it on the front nine because after the first three holes I was afraid she was going to beat me.

Kevin

Went to the range Friday to get some practice before my tournament that was on Saturday and was trying to make sure my driver was dialed in. I hit probably 10 - 15 balls with it and was satisfied, so put the headcover back on it and started working on my irons. I go to clean my driver on Friday night after I get home and proceed to find a huge "gash" (not really sure of a better word?) on my driver from one of the range balls I hit. I try to check each ball individually before I tee it up, but apparently I missed one that had a scuf, and luckily I didn't catch it perfectly flush with my driver so the gash is a little towards the toe and not perfectly in the middle. Since I bought it on ebay there isn't much I can do.. just be unhappy about it haha

Went to the range Friday to get some practice before my tournament that was on Saturday and was trying to make sure my driver was dialed in. I hit probably 10 - 15 balls with it and was satisfied, so put the headcover back on it and started working on my irons. I go to clean my driver on Friday night after I get home and proceed to find a huge "gash" (not really sure of a better word?) on my driver from one of the range balls I hit. I try to check each ball individually before I tee it up, but apparently I missed one that had a scuf, and luckily I didn't catch it perfectly flush with my driver so the gash is a little towards the toe and not perfectly in the middle. Since I bought it on ebay there isn't much I can do.. just be unhappy about it haha

gash as in a hole or a cut? or as in a scratch/ball mark?

gash as in a hole or a cut? or as in a scratch/ball mark?

Not a hole, but a pretty decent mark where you can see exactly where I made contact and the metal on the face is scratched.

Is any co more incompetent than BP?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not a hole, but a pretty decent mark where you can see exactly where I made contact and the metal on the face is scratched.
i hate when that happens and its pretty common with crappy range balls

i was watching this morning and apparently when there was a spill somewhere else they basically used gigantic wet vacs and enormous supertankers... and that was over a decade ago... you'd think technology would be a lil bit better and if not... go back to something that actually worked... wetvacs and big ships

How bad do they look in this mess? What really sucks and not to minimize the impact on the gulf region but whats going to happen to gas prices now? The oil companies are never one to shy away from a reason to raise prices at the pump.

New shorts

New shorts

So I grab a few pairs of on sale shorts at GG yesterday and as Im checking them out I dont see any shirts that go with them. But white. wtf. :angry:

So I grab a few pairs of on sale shorts at GG yesterday and as Im checking them out I dont see any shirts that go with them. But white. wtf. :angry:

its gonna be a hot one today so white might not be a bad idea...

i hate being so hungry and i dont feel like cooking... guess its drive thru time but i cant make up my mind... grrr

How bad do they look in this mess? What really sucks and not to minimize the impact on the gulf region but whats going to happen to gas prices now? The oil companies are never one to shy away from a reason to raise prices at the pump.

Oil spill+memorial day+July 4= $5.45 a gallon

they had a proposal to build a bunch of oil rigs in the atlantic off of the coast of virginia beach... guess that idea got squashed really quick... im glad!
if they were to build oil rigs here id start a petition that gas should be under a dollar lol

Oil spill+memorial day+July 4= $5.45 a gallon

Thanks, we have one major thing working in our favor; the dollar has been strengthening against most other major currencies. Because all barrels of oil are priced in dollars, the decline in the dollar was the biggest contributor for the periodic major spikes in gasoline prices over the last several years.

Thanks, we have one major thing working in our favor; the dollar has been strengthening against most other major currencies. Because all barrels of oil are priced in dollars, the decline in the dollar was the biggest contributor for the periodic major spikes in gasoline prices over the last several years.

Agreed but that makes too much sense....so it'll never work out that way lol

Agreed but that makes too much sense....so it'll never work out that way lol

I will actually have to disagree on this one. I used to be an oil trader and saw it a thousand times. A great example is over the last few weeks, even with the problem in the gulf and concern that drilling will be curtailed, gas prices have declined. It will almost certainly go up over Memorial Day weekend but that is a supply/demand issue. If however, the dollar continues to strengthen it will have a dampening effect on the increase. Also, oil and gas, while related in price are not directly proportional. If gas would have followed oil in lock step in 2008 we would have seen much higher gasoline prices than we did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back