Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go for it. It's not good to bottle things up. Yep, worst thing you can do is bottle things up. Well that and wear speedos in the snow. Forget it, speedos are the worst thing you can do. Keep the cap on that bottle.

I am officially off of the Four Loko for good.

but one can of four loko is like drinking a six pack... think of the savings!

Anyone else say to their significant other.... "Yeah honey I'm coming to bed right after I finish reading this thread" Then, only to realize that you've moved on to 8 more and it's been a couple hours?? Sheeeesh....perhaps I'm addicted to this place!?!?!?! :time-out:

Anyone else say to their significant other.... "Yeah honey I'm coming to bed right after I finish reading this thread" Then, only to realize that you've moved on to 8 more and it's been a couple hours?? Sheeeesh....perhaps I'm addicted to this place!?!?!?! :time-out:

...when THP is better than sex...

Didn't sleep at all last night. Why??? Went to a private screening of Paranormal Activity 2' for my department last night.

Let me tell you....Scariest.movie.ever.

Run, don't walk to see this film if you get the chance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hehehehehe! That movie looks creeeeepy!

Lol. I saw this movie too. I got all creeped out when I got a phone call and white noise for a voice message right after the movie haha. I now listen for things at night. Hopefully it passes hahahaha.

It is really good. I still think the first one was scarier because you kinda knew what to expect fright wise for the second. But it did a great job of tying the two together.

I wish they had horror movies all year. That is my rant. Why do I only get to see these for a small dose during the year!
Didn't sleep at all last night. Why??? Went to a private screening of Paranormal Activity 2' for my department last night.

Let me tell you....Scariest.movie.ever.

Run, don't walk to see this film if you get the chance.

I actually thought this one was scarier than the first one because they incorporated a lot of stuff from the first one.

Never going to use an automatic pool cleaner again....

Lol. I saw this movie too. I got all creeped out when I got a phone call and white noise for a voice message right after the movie haha. I now listen for things at night. Hopefully it passes hahahaha.

It is really good. I still think the first one was scarier because you kinda knew what to expect fright wise for the second. But it did a great job of tying the two together.

I wish they had horror movies all year. That is my rant. Why do I only get to see these for a small dose during the year!

Or have a basement... The ending was awesome!
I actually thought this one was scarier than the first one because they incorporated a lot of stuff from the first one.

Never going to use an automatic pool cleaner again....

Little black dressed approved deodorant still leaves white marks on your clothes :angry:

My mom burnt some cookies so now the whole house is smoked up... She opened the oven and it was like a volcanoe with all of the smoke. So now I'm sitting upstairs in my room with my throat burning and my fan on high because of the cookes... And I was looking foward to eating those...

The post office... Seriously. You hear one date in person and another date on the phone. But on top of that they have Final FINAL date. Then another FINAL date. Really???????

i have bags and bags of halloween candy that i cannot touch... i can hear them calling my name!

The post office... Seriously. You hear one date in person and another date on the phone. But on top of that they have Final FINAL date. Then another FINAL date. Really???????

Ugh don't get me started on the USPS.

Yeah man... Expected delivery 25th. Now they're telling me its today.... SMH

Yeah man... Expected delivery 25th. Now they're telling me its today.... SMH

That's actually pretty good for the government lol

Lol too true. Not to mention attitude immediately when I called. I didn't take too kindly to that lol.
That's actually pretty good for the government lol

Just tell them FedEx doesn't have any issues like they do....
Lol too true. Not to mention attitude immediately when I called. I didn't take too kindly to that lol.

I should... But not until after my package gets there. It says it was finally delivered to the destination post office. I'm just wondering what the hell they were doing with the package. Maybe I don't want to know.
Just tell them FedEx doesn't have any issues like they do....

On the 21st we sent a package to THP Pro Andy. UPS somehow changed the address and said

"THE RECEIVER HAS MOVED. UPS ATTEMPTING TO LOCATE RECEIVER TO COMPLETE DELIVERY, NO DELIVERY WAS MADE / THE ADDRESS HAS BEEN CORRECTED. THE DELIVERY HAS BEEN RESCHEDULED".

They moved his shipment from his actual address that was correct, to a place he has not lived at for 13 years across the country. We did an intercept, yet the package was on its way to CA. Here we are on the 29th. The package is in CA. On its way back to FL, for our intercept.

Yet, guess what. Now they have our address wrong. THe best part....UPS cannot change that once its in the system. So it is coming back to a phantom address that does not exist and they cannot fix anything. So a package that was sent on the 21st for delivery on the 22nd will not be back to us until the 9th according to them. And then we get to turn around and resend it again. So an overnight package will end up taking close to 20 days.

They were kind enough to offer to reimburse our $11 for shipping.

All I can say is WOW!

On the 21st we sent a package to THP Pro Andy. UPS somehow changed the address and said

"THE RECEIVER HAS MOVED. UPS ATTEMPTING TO LOCATE RECEIVER TO COMPLETE DELIVERY, NO DELIVERY WAS MADE / THE ADDRESS HAS BEEN CORRECTED. THE DELIVERY HAS BEEN RESCHEDULED".

They moved his shipment from his actual address that was correct, to a place he has not lived at for 13 years across the country. We did an intercept, yet the package was on its way to CA. Here we are on the 29th. The package is in CA. On its way back to FL, for our intercept.

Yet, guess what. Now they have our address wrong. THe best part....UPS cannot change that once its in the system. So it is coming back to a phantom address that does not exist and they cannot fix anything. So a package that was sent on the 21st for delivery on the 22nd will not be back to us until the 9th according to them. And then we get to turn around and resend it again. So an overnight package will end up taking close to 20 days.

They were kind enough to offer to reimburse our $11 for shipping.

All I can say is WOW!

So if the package is going to an address that is going to a wrong address then tried to return to an address that doesn't exist then I think the next logical step is that it'll end up in Cleveland. :D

Just a hunch.

Wow. Is it the wrong time of year to ship????

a cricket jumped on my face really really early this morning... made me sit bolt upright and couldnt go back to sleep
i am tired now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back