Official Rant of the Day

Covid-19 has officially killed the 21st Annual Brews and Birdies Tour for 2020.
This B&B is the guys golf trip I have been going on for 20 years with 7 other guys.
We are scattered about the west coast and go somewhere for 5 days of golf, poker and adult beverages.
We've been as far north as Kelowna, BC (last year) and as far south as Phoenix (3 years ago).
We were going to go back to Phoenix at the end of September, but the evil China virus has killed our trip. :mad:

A woman pulled out in front of my son this morning on the way to work! He is fine. I bought that truck almost a year ago for his 18th birthday!073DD52A-A988-4BC1-9A34-060516C3CECA.jpeg8181AFF0-F258-4C3F-A113-32012D605F39.jpegD41438B6-F25E-46D0-B65C-500DED443A3F.jpegCE734C1B-6901-4E3F-AA67-05789C050DA3.jpeg

Almost the same thing happened to me in November, except I was doing 60 when she decided to pull out. Glad he's OK. I'll bet he'll be sore.

Run into that problem with my work boots all the time, to short or waayyy to long, finally just decided to get the long ones and hot knife them then use a short piece of heat shrink. Pain in the butt but, it works.
I literally have heat shrink on both of my work boot laces. Not because I had to cut them, but because the original plastic fell off:ROFLMAO:

This B&B is the guys golf trip I have been going on for 20 years with 7 other guys.
We are scattered about the west coast and go somewhere for 5 days of golf, poker and adult beverages.
We've been as far north as Kelowna, BC (last year) and as far south as Phoenix (3 years ago).
We were going to go back to Phoenix at the end of September, but the evil China virus has killed our trip. :mad:
Just make next year a 7 day event, maybe add in some live entertainment and you'll never remember that you missed 2020. I'm pretty sure when you check Wikipedia in a couple of years there will be no record of 2020 anyway

US AZ guys will take ya out for a good time if you're still compelled to make a trip. ;)

Has anyone ever tried to buy replacement shoelaces?

Apparently nobody in the shoelace aftermarket has ever bothered to measure shoelaces, because if you can actually find the length that came with your shoes originally you might as well buy a lottery ticket. Nope, you have two choices: two inches too short or twelve inches too long.

Oh, and don't get me started on the people who still don't understand that store aisles are one way.....
I make it a point to only go one way down the aisles. I do the same on one way roads too.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I appreciate Sam's loading my groceries with Club Pickup now, but please don't put 2 40 oz yogurt containers on top of 2 loaves of bread and 6 lbs of sausage on top of the other two next time.

Lightning strike fried the AT&T box coming into the house. The earliest a technician can get out is next Monday. It’s going to be a fun week with no TV & spotty WiFi available via our phones.

Someone help!!!

Covid has finally hit our little city of 50k people.
Apparently someone from the meat plant "didn't quarantine perfectly" upon returning from out east, and it went from one person, to 2, to 4, to 8.... to 20 some people from the plant with the virus..... "but they didn't get it from work.
Even better, related to that cluster, something like 60 people now associated with that meat plant.

For this entire thing, we had like a max of 10 cases.... the testing lineup this week was 8 blocks long, and was averaging 4 hours from getting in the line to actually getting a test.

Even better. I had to start going back to work on Aug 10 after parental leave. Day 1 back, my work partner's son had to go for testing, who still lives at home.

Now there's an aluminum can shortage! With drinking at home instead of bars, the can companies can't keep up with the demand.

It must be a Jeep thing so I wouldn’t understand. Suddenly it seems people I know are having a contest who can be the biggest douche by buying the Jeep with the most obnoxious accessories. Yesterday a woman I know bout a Jeep with a 4’ jack sitting vertically on the side of it. I guess she’s afraid getting stuck on the side of the interstate when driving to and from the office.

when people dont acknowledge effectiveness of meetings and just want to put their stamp on the way things run.

Wild berry Skittles... like chewy medicine! 🤢

Is there anything worse than cleaning a toddler’s car seat?!:oops::sick:

It must be a Jeep thing so I wouldn’t understand. Suddenly it seems people I know are having a contest who can be the biggest douche by buying the Jeep with the most obnoxious accessories. Yesterday a woman I know bout a Jeep with a 4’ jack sitting vertically on the side of it. I guess she’s afraid getting stuck on the side of the interstate when driving to and from the office.

That's not a new thing. It's just a high lift jack/farm jack. They have their uses, but they're limited. I had a 4dr Jeep on 41" tires for 4 years and never needed one. I used my stock scissor jack to change my tires.

I appreciate Sam's loading my groceries with Club Pickup now, but please don't put 2 40 oz yogurt containers on top of 2 loaves of bread and 6 lbs of sausage on top of the other two next time.

I'll never understand the way some people bag groceries. It's really not rocket surgery.

Back