Official Rant of the Day

Is there anything worse than cleaning a toddler’s car seat?!:oops::sick:

Bad, for sure.

My definition of a bad job is the guy who collects the raw material for powdered wolf urine, supposedly a highly effective deer repellent. I can't imagine (s)he ever looks forward to Monday.

Read the article about the aluminum can shortage. I'm not buying it. Places have been in lock down for days/weeks/months now and cans are just now running out. It figures. Toilet paper is back on the shelves so now soda has to go away... due to "unprecedented demand"... whatever.

"In these unprecedented times..." <--- I'm sick and tired of hearing that statment too.

Because I know when I go to Coscto tomorrow for diet pepsi and diet coke, they'll be out. Thanks china virus. I hate you.:mad: I know. first world problems.:ROFLMAO:

I'll never understand the way some people bag groceries. It's really not rocket surgery.
It was a young high school-ish kid, maybe working his first real job. He was very courteous and was not just carelessly slinging stuff in the back like others have done. He was carefully placing things where they needed to go to stack nicely.

Except the bread. :LOL:

It was a young high school-ish kid, maybe working his first real job. He was very courteous and was not just carelessly slinging stuff in the back like others have done. He was carefully placing things where they needed to go to stack nicely.

Except the bread. :LOL:
Bread and eggs always go in last. It's not hard.

Well in the last 48 hours I’ve promptely lost any winning from our pickem league. Started with a yellow jacket infestation treatment where the guy fell off a ladder and almost had to leave before he started. Followed that up by chipping the crown on my new Mav 3w in a dumpster fire of a round and am currently sitting in a mini golf parking lot waiting for a ride as my car just died and had to be towed, by a tow driver who refused to wear a mask and proceeded to go on a rant about it being a hoax. How’s your day going.

Well in the last 48 hours I’ve promptely lost any winning from our pickem league. Started with a yellow jacket infestation treatment where the guy fell off a ladder and almost had to leave before he started. Followed that up by chipping the crown on my new Mav 3w in a dumpster fire of a round and am currently sitting in a mini golf parking lot waiting for a ride as my car just died and had to be towed, by a tow driver who refused to wear a mask and proceeded to go on a rant about it being a hoax. How’s your day going.
What are you playing mini golf with your 3 wood for?? ;)🤣🤣🤣

Now there's an aluminum can shortage! With drinking at home instead of bars, the can companies can't keep up with the demand.
Help a fellow out here understanding this. Here in Canada, we pay a deposit on our bottles and cans that we get back when we return the empties (I'm talking alcohol of course). To the best of my knowledge, the US does not have the same program in place - I've been in several FL bars where they have a large pail that they smash the empty bottles into, and I know from attending years' worth of Nascar races that local schools collect the empty cans and sell them for their scrap value. Without a recycling program in place, how is this any different with Covid?

It must be a Jeep thing so I wouldn’t understand. Suddenly it seems people I know are having a contest who can be the biggest douche by buying the Jeep with the most obnoxious accessories. Yesterday a woman I know bout a Jeep with a 4’ jack sitting vertically on the side of it. I guess she’s afraid getting stuck on the side of the interstate when driving to and from the office.
I much prefer the jack horizontal across the hood, leaving the rear corner open for mounting a 30 gallon jerry can :rolleyes: And don't even get me started on the 15 foot antenna...

Help a fellow out here understanding this. Here in Canada, we pay a deposit on our bottles and cans that we get back when we return the empties (I'm talking alcohol of course). To the best of my knowledge, the US does not have the same program in place - I've been in several FL bars where they have a large pail that they smash the empty bottles into, and I know from attending years' worth of Nascar races that local schools collect the empty cans and sell them for their scrap value. Without a recycling program in place, how is this any different with Covid?
Some states have a returnable program but all states do recycling. The redemption places up here in Maine were closed for close to 3 months so nobody could turn them in.

In an emergency room bed right now. 🤬 I think I’m OK. Waiting on xrays and tests. Just one of those life complexities. Used to freak me out. I roll with it these days. Gives me time to THP where I can dig in more.
Dang Todd!!!! Hope everything is well.

In an emergency room bed right now. 🤬 I think I’m OK. Waiting on xrays and tests. Just one of those life complexities. Used to freak me out. I roll with it these days. Gives me time to THP where I can dig in more.

Hope everything turns out ok!

Hope you are ok. :oops:

I much prefer the jack horizontal across the hood, leaving the rear corner open for mounting a 30 gallon jerry can :rolleyes: And don't even get me started on the 15 foot antenna...
There is another one around is that has that. It also has the giant snorkel kit on it. I guess it’s so he can get out of our area safely When the creek flash floods the road a few times a year. I really Want to ask him if his Jeep has ever seen dirt.

Why is flying out of Detroit on Southwest on the day I want to leave so freaking expensive? I have airline credit to use and the outbound flight would use the entire credit itself. All other airlines roundtrip prices are cheaper. WTF

4 hours in emergency room last night. Chest pain, a recent ongoing issue. Called primary care doc who told me to go to emergency room. Lots of tests. All OK. I am very strong cardio, resting heartbeat around 48. But at least now that is ruled out. Next I will work with my primary care doc/group to try to figure out what is going on. I can focus again on more important things like excitement for new release irons! :p

I know i just gave it to you, but I need it yesterday!!

Rant of the day - why some guys can hit a stinking fairway wood of the deck and plant it nicely on the green. Ok, I'm done now :banghead:

Rant of the day - why some guys can hit a stinking fairway wood of the deck and plant it nicely on the green. Ok, I'm done now :banghead:
I'm with you on this. I remember watching @Tenputt and @WICHITAREJECT rip fairway woods out of the rough at the last Morgan Cup and made it look easy. I wish that was a strength of my game.. I struggle with fairway woods even when sitting nicely on the fairway..

I'm with you on this. I remember watching @Tenputt and @WICHITAREJECT rip fairway woods out of the rough at the last Morgan Cup and made it look easy. I wish that was a strength of my game.. I struggle with fairway woods even when sitting nicely on the fairway..
Yep, sometimes it stings watching someone else hit them so well LOL The irony for me is I practice a lot and work hard with my woods and I know exactly what the reason is when I don't hit them well. Knowing what you did is worse than not knowing and even worse is knowing you will do it again!

I have threatened myself to go out and just use fairway woods for several entire rounds and hit almost all the shots with them except for putts and maybe bunkers.

I can crush my 5 wood off the mat and sometimes once in a while I crush it on the course and I can hit that sucker a good 225 on a crisp strike, but most of the time, my fairway woods would probably be better off submerged under water somewhere :ROFLMAO:

Yep, sometimes it stings watching someone else hit them so well LOL The irony for me is I practice a lot and work hard with my woods and I know exactly what the reason is when I don't hit them well. Knowing what you did is worse than not knowing and even worse is knowing you will do it again!

I have threatened myself to go out and just use fairway woods for several entire rounds and hit almost all the shots with them except for putts and maybe bunkers.

I can crush my 5 wood off the mat and sometimes once in a while I crush it on the course and I can hit that sucker a good 225 on a crisp strike, but most of the time, my fairway woods would probably be better off submerged under water somewhere :ROFLMAO:
I know that feeling all too well!!

Hey it wasn’t out of the rough, it was off of a tree root. 😂. And what good did it do us? You guys waxed us.

customer comes in to add a car. so he has to give us the vin number for the new vehicle. A for apple, L for larry....then he gets to a U, he starts to stutter....ahhh, ummm, then he blurts out U for "YOU".....lol. almost fell over laughing. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Hey it wasn’t out of the rough, it was off of a tree root. 😂. And what good did it do us? You guys waxed us.
I still am in awe of several of the shots regardless of how the match ended. I've often struggled out of the rough in general so seeing the two of you hit fairways from some of those lies blew me away. Once this covid crap is gone I need a reunion trip with you two.. Maybe you guys can help me get out of my head on those shots!!

Back