Official Rant of the Day

Well.....it didn’t find me! #loraincounty

Besides. We have to try and trick it. Next eek it’s supposed to be normal again.

We didn't really either, but work in Solon did. It's that 480 weather belt.

******* injuries.

See it every time when flying...are there that many people who have never flown before? The rudeness and not understanding of processes is comical.

See it every time when flying...are there that many people who have never flown before? The rudeness and not understanding of processes is comical.

Its so bad. The airlines dont do a lot to be endearing, but the idea that its a right to fly is hysterical.

Its so bad. The airlines dont do a lot to be endearing, but the idea that its a right to fly is hysterical.
I mean I just watched someone take my suitcase and move it two rows back. Talk about choice words being said.

Sick as a dog yesterday with 22 hours in bed. Feeling better this morning and glad that I am sick now instead of during the Grandaddy.

Comedy is right. The inefficiencies of people going through security never ceases to amaze me. And we are going through the Clear or TSA precheck line. It’s also funny how many people block the entrance to the Delta gates 20 minutes before boarding and evidently don’t understand that it would make sense to leave some room for those that might be boarding in front of them. The older I get the more humor I find in all of it.:)

Sick as a dog yesterday with 22 hours in bed. Feeling better this morning and glad that I am sick now instead of during the Grandaddy.
You have 4 weeks of recovery time. Rest up then forge on!

Comedy is right. The inefficiencies of people going through security never ceases to amaze me. And we are going through the Clear or TSA precheck line. It’s also funny how many people block the entrance to the Delta gates 20 minutes before boarding and evidently don’t understand that it would make sense to leave some room for those that might be boarding in front of them. The older I get the more humor I find in all of it.:)
The TSA Pre-Check and Clear lines are hilarious. People still pulling laptops, toiletries and shoes off.

Arm is not good. This makes me very very angry.

Also, NyQuil beat my arse last night.

Arm is not good. This makes me very very angry.

Also, NyQuil beat my arse last night.

me too. I've been feeling like pure :poop: the last few days. Which is awesome because you know I need one more thing dragging me down. NyQuil last night for me, my alarm started going off at 6:30 this morning. I finally got out of bed and turned it off(its across the room) at 7:45.

me too. I've been feeling like pure :poop: the last few days. Which is awesome because you know I need one more thing dragging me down. NyQuil last night for me, my alarm started going off at 6:30 this morning. I finally got out of bed and turned it off(its across the room) at 7:45.
First time I've taken it in literally 5+ years.

I still feel groggy right now. Insane.

First time I've taken it in literally 5+ years.

I still feel groggy right now. Insane.

Dennis Leary as a good old skit on NyQuil and how it simply just knocks you the F out.

Dennis Leary as a good old skit on NyQuil and how it simply just knocks you the F out.
Capital N, small y, big f**king Q!

Dennis Leary's No Cure for Cancer was one of my favorite stand up comedies back in the day haha

Cure for Cancer was one of my favorite stan

lol me too. I still love it.
It's smelt like F'n waffles.
Oh that's the flavor the month, it's a maple nut crunch.
PULL UP YOUR PANTS

Dennis Leary's No Cure for Cancer was one of my favorite stand up comedies back in the day haha

as a matter of fact, it's on Netflix. I think I must just let that run in the background while at my desk.

as a matter of fact, it's on Netflix. I think I must just let that run in the background while at my desk.
Is it really? hmm I may have to watch again.

Smoke em if you got em!

I've got it on my phone.

Auto-play videos are still evil.

Damn, if I had social media I would post nothing but pictures of idiot adults who knowingly allow their children to ride unbuckled....if they could only see the ugly side. Okay done for the day

Back